RICKY STUART'S FINE $10,000

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Daddycool08

Reserve Grader
I heard on the radio that RS had been fined $10K (not for the rant against the NRL) but for swearing on TV.

Is this true? If so, then he wouldn't have been fined if he didn't drop a swear word. :huh:

That can't be correct, can it?

Well, every player knows there are mikes all over the ground, will we start fining them for swearing on tele?

This actually annoyed me. Not that I like Ricky Stuart. But he never actually questioned there integrity. The NRL fined him for excessive criticism and 1 swear word.
Yet Robinson, Neil Henry last year and many others have done exactly the same thing. There are double standards. Coaches now will have no choice but to say nothing and it'll be soo boring. And I bet they would have fined Tooves too. double standards.

Daddycool08 said:
I heard on the radio that RS had been fined $10K (not for the rant against the NRL) but for swearing on TV.

Is this true? If so, then he wouldn't have been fined if he didn't drop a swear word. :huh:
We have had our two cents worth here:
http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Robinson-s-NRL-ref-rant-OK-says-Greenberg?page=4

But the charge was for '..NRL Head of Football, Mr Todd Greenberg, said the NRL had a duty to protect match officials against excessive criticism or comments which attacked their integrity.

He said the comments and language used by Ricky Stuart on the weekend were excessive and a $10,000 breach notice has been issued to the Raiders...'

http://www.nrl.com/nrl-issues-canberra-with-breach-notice/tabid/10874/newsid/78654/default.aspx

Stuart - Shyte Refereeing = excessive
Hayne/Farrah - Disgraceful Refereeing = not excessive :huh:

RS is now NRL Whipping Boy.. taking over from Mitchell. But it's a one week commitment and Ricky should be able to go the distance. :)

Absolute joke.

How Thurston can spark up conspiracy theories against the cows and have zero action , whilst Ricky gets hammered for this??? Pathetic.

And we then wonder why coaches become Wayne Bennett clones who turn up to press conferences and say nothing. Good job Greenburg and Smith, that is just what the NRL needs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6