Righto - Can we stop the Love in and tell it how it is?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Now after we saw how we play in a big game and when a team out plays us and out tactics us. Can we stop all this penis touching and talking up of how good they are and give an honest appraisal when we play ****?

This year there has been way to much holding hands, skipping and kumbaya my lord......

Matas, locate your genitals and start making the calls you use to.

5th!

In my opinion:

1) The GF – Disgraceful performance. Apparently what I heard from the guys at work was that the players were laughing and making jokes in the tunnel on the way out to the ground. Prior to that someone kissed someone else in the change rooms. FFS – fair enough being relaxed an hour before the game, but come 30/20/10 minutes before kick off they should have been switched on and banging heads together. Clearly they were lost in the occasion and it showed in the more erratic personalities like choco who played like busted arses. I really thought we could get over the top of their forwards, but we were ill disciplined and just plain lazy. I’m still gutted about the performance – and with no tri-nations I’m going to be losing the plot very shortly.

2) The season in general – 2nd place is a good spot to finish, but I thought we played some pretty average team football with a sprinkling of awesome games e.g. Tigers @ brooky, Cowboys @ SFS. We looked pedestrian at times and were probably very lucky to get the rabbitohs/cowboys in the finals. In saying that – we did find our defence again for the most part of the season. Credit to the team for that, as It won us a lot of matches. Next year I hope that union guy really does turn into the next SBW – as we need an inform superstar…..not has beens like Lyon.

3) Players – I was really disappointed with Bell this year. Where did his straight hole running go? Now he just jinks around before the line and goes down like a 2cent hooker. Lyon – well he has convinced me that he is no 5/8th, just chuck him in the centres and be done with it. Bryant – good bye, this guy is useless….we can’t afford to carry a bunch of toilers in the team. We already have willow, Bryant can POQ. Burns – thank Christ this guy is going, very average attacker and an awesome ability to give away penalties. Ox – decent year, but whenever someone mentions SOO or Oz rep selections he looks like a park footballer. Congratz to Choco, both Stewarts, Robbo, Kite, Monas, Cuthbo, King – they were our best players this year and have earnt their end of year celebrations. All of them could of found themselves in rep jerseys under the right circumstances. Well done guys!!!!

4) Coach – good year by Dessie, but he’s going to have to work on our halves during the off season. Orford can not handle the ship by himself. Give the captaincy to someone else (Kite), give the goal kicking to someone else (Lyon). He did well to give Cuthbo a chance and stick with him, it proved dividends. He also blooded Ballin a few times, and he’ll be more than hungry to have a stellar year in 2008. If we can find a bit more flair in attack, that would be great Des.

5) Fans – it’s been a great year and I’ve enjoyed standing/sitting in stadiums all over Sydney with heaps of manly fans. Well done guys, we deserved the premiership.

Bring on 2008!!!

Now after we saw how we play in a big game and when a team out plays us and out tactics us. Can we stop all this penis touching and talking up of how good they are and give an honest appraisal when we play ****?

This year there has been way to much holding hands, skipping and kumbaya my lord......

Matas, locate your genitals and start making the calls you use to.

5th!

Lord Dan! If you'd been given a GF appearance at the start of the season, you'd have taken it.

No doubt they were pathetic in the big game, but even this crusty old pedagogue can see more positive than negative in season 2007.

not when we had some of the performances we did this year, a team who comes second should be able to come good under pressure, but we crumbled same as the warriors game

Disappointed with the effort on the night, but it has helped that i can redirect a lot of the anger onto Cross and Crocker.

Have been rehearsing some answers for the barrelling i will get today when i front at cricket training for the 1st time in a month

Can't compare the warriors game to the GF Dan. We played half a PL team in that game and did OK. The point is Dan, we didn't crumble in the GF, we just didn't turn up.

not when we had some of the performances we did this year, a team who comes second should be able to come good under pressure, but we crumbled same as the warriors game

This from the man who spent the whole of last week saying "you have to lose one to win one."

1 post champ, it hardly took me most of last week to type 3 lines, i am not that slow of a typer.

There is losing and there is completely falling in a heap.

is that the best you got.

If I make a donation will you tell everyone how great I am whether its true or not?

no i replied to it.

Not when there are still signs of the **** we produced in previous years, even when we played ****, like on Sunday, many continued to praise the team.

We fell in a heap the same way we did against the Warriors and other teams.

Not good enough.

Come second yet we lost to the team who came last!

A better team would have won, or at least been in the game

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6