RIP Phil Hughes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tragic news, thoughts and prayers are with the Hughes family and let's not forget Sean Abbott.

Just an accident , nothing else.

I played cricket for 20 years, mostly without a helmet , this was just " one of those things that can happen".

I do hope the 1st Test goes ahead , and is played honouring Hughsey!!

I couldn't believe it when I heard the news. Whilst I thought he would probably live with some consequences from this incident for many years (if not for the rest of his life) I really didn't entertain much of a thought that this could happen.

I commend all the players and officials on the field for the speed with which they responded to this emergency. Warner, Haddin, Smith etc they all moved with amazing efficiency to help their fallen mate.

Whilst hard to see the first test going ahead, I hope they do. It is essential I believe for the sport, the community and everyone to move forward and grieve and celebrate his life.

Absolutely tragic, RIP.

I still can't get my head around it.

So so sad.

RIP Phil and all the best to his family and not forgetting Sean Abbott.

There's been hundreds of thousands of bouncers bowled in the history of 1st class/international cricket (if not more) so this was just a freak accident.

I hope he recovers from the mental anguish he must be feeling.

Absolutely tragic! I am in complete shock

Havent always had a lot of time for Clarke but he is really hurting at the moment and to front the media (as the current aussie captain) was amazing. Very sad day for all sport indeed.

I didn't expect it to be that bad but it's the worst. RIP Phil. Condolences to the family.
Very sad for the bowler too.

R.I.P Phillip Hughes, taken way too young, condolences to the Hughes family and also a special mention to young Sean Abbott who is in the most unwanted position right now. Hopefully you can get through this difficult time.

Such a tragic accident for all those involved. Our hearts go out to Phil, his family and also to young Sean Abbott. Such a sad day for the nation. RIP Phil gone to soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8