#riseforcameron

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
I found this absolutely disgusting last night. Such poor taste. A guy is a ****ing quadriplegic and this ugly woman uses that same hashtag as a way of supporting the very prick who clearly showed no care or remorse for what had just happened.

Rant over.

1436360061950.jpg

The bogans up north to protect their captain drizzle have made it an interstate thing, fact is Cam got it wrong and should have apologised after it the extent of the boys injury was known, he didn't do that for his own reasons and now hes been exposed. There is a simple solution Cam, get on the dog and bone and give Alex a call, its not hard and just maybe you and him can move on.

I read an article today that said nine left out video and audio. Cam does wait till his off the field and does say something along the lines of I don't want this to happen to anyone.

I was disappointed when I read it. I hate smith. Neither am I supporting this weirdo.

Personally I can't understand the amount of support for Smith and condemning of Alex since the 60 minutes episode.
Fair enough it was poor journalism not to be objective and to set up Alex to be filmed watching the post tackle footage.
But the amount of social media bagging of a 23 year old quadriplegic is extremely shameful IMO.

I read an article today that said nine left out video and audio. Cam does wait till his off the field and does say something along the lines of I don't want this to happen to anyone.

I was disappointed when I read it. I hate smith. Neither am I supporting this weirdo.

TBH I think that puts his remarks in a worse light, not better - even if you didn't initially realise how bad the injury was, by the time he's stretchered off with all those medics around him you well and truly know it's not a 'standard' injury. And the fact that Smith says "you never want to see this happen to anyone on the footy field, BUT..." shows he knew full well how bad it was at the time he chose to argue the toss with the referee - which kinda goes against what a lot of the halfwits defending his actions are saying, that he couldn't have known how serious it was, blah blah blah.

I thought this thread was a show of support for Smith after that horrific late spear tackle on him by Beau Scott. He looked to be seriously injured poor bloke.
It was a long road to recovery for Smith, 2 minutes of his life he won't get back.

Really poor to have a sign like that last night. If people want to show support for Cameron Smith, that's fine, but that banner was in extremely poor taste.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6