RLW just keeps getting better.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
RLW have named a team of the best players never to win a premiership which is subjective to say the least. Some I believe they have right, others are up for debate.

But can anyone spot their biggest mistake?? Hint: One named player DID win a premiership.

FG - Garry Jack
WG - Nathan Blacklock
CE - Steve Rogers
CE - Andrew Ettingshausen
WG - Kerry Boustead
FE - Trent Barrett
HB - Stacey Jones
PR - Steve Roach
HK - Noel Kelly
PR - Les Boyd
SR - David Barnhill
SR - Nathan Hindmarsh
LK - Wayne Pearce

Bench - Gary Larson, Greg Florimo, Ben Elias, John Donnelly

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/best-...10172579023985&adbpl=fb&adbpr=110919635615955

Correct Peter C.

David Barnhill played from the bench in Canberra's 1990 premiership team (he wore #16 in the GF win over Penrith). Paul Sironen or even someone like Gavin Miller I can accept. But this is supposed to be a team of players who never won a premiership.

RLW at its finest.....

I'd have Sirro ahead of both Barnhill and Hindmarsh....and by some distance.

And given RLW love affair with the Hayne Plane shouldn't he be there.

As I said, the team is subjective to say the least.

Where is Roy Bull? Generally acknowledged as the best prop forward of the 1950's and one of the best ever. He never won a premiership.

Paul Sironen, Bob Lindner, Tim Brasher, Gavin Miller, Peter Jackson, Kevin Hastings. All quality players who never won a premiership.

Hopefully Mundine comes out and says he's the greatest ever to not win one.

He's the greatest athlete Australia's ever produced. Just ask him, he'll tell ya lol.

Bradman? Brabham? Clarke? Fraser? Nothings. The Man has it all (according to him).

For the record, IMO the reason Mundine was hardly ever picked for representative teams in rugby league was not because he is Aboriginal. Its because those like Laurie Daley, Brad Fittler and Kevin Walters were much better players.

He's the greatest athlete Australia's ever produced. Just ask him, he'll tell ya lol.

Bradman? Brabham? Clarke? Fraser? Nothings. The Man has it all (according to him).

For the record, IMO the reason Mundine was hardly ever picked for representative teams in rugby league was not because he is Aboriginal. Its because those like Laurie Daley, Brad Fittler and Kevin Walters were much better players.
Cliffy.

Mundine was a better than average first grader but far from being up with the best of his generation. He had a lot of flair, but one serious flaw in his game - hogging the ball.

I used to get RLW but since they dropped the decent *game preview/review, player rating/team list, & the tipping,
it's like a Sheila's gossip mag now.

All those Manly and Roosters players in there must've been pretty good at premiership dodging. Not too many play for a substantial amount of time at either club without accidentally picking up a win.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2