[Resurrected] RLW Mole

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Moley has reported in RLW today that people within our squad are looking to take pay cuts keep the group together, apparently Brett should be re-signed within weeks and Matty ballin and matai are desperate to stay.

There seems to be an amazing culture within our playing group makes you proud to be a supporter.

Our former coach has to take alot of credit for it IMO

Reading the title thread and I'm trying to guess Rebecca Wilson's middle name. Leanne? Lisa? Louise?

That's awesome! Great culture, great club.
I have read articles about the Brisbane Lions and how they all took small pay cuts to stay together and it all worked out for the better in the long run.
Great news if the old Mole is on the money.

I don't know anything but Matty Ballins own business is probably going fairly well so maybe he is happy to take $150,000 a year or something along those lines?

Thats awesome if true. I certainly heard something about that regarding Ballin earlier. If true keeping this squad together will be an amazing feat

Would love to think it is true.

If Matty's fitness company pays 3rd party payments to Matty then does that count against the salary cap?

I think we will still lose players
I think Darcy may go and one of wolf and whare.

That said Perry , tooves and co have done an awesome job and it proves yet again The manly club is greater than any individual.

Cameron said:
I think we will still lose players
I think Darcy may go and one of wolf and whare.

That said Perry , tooves and co have done an awesome job and it proves yet again The manly club is greater than any individual.

I think the club will make sure they do everything they can to keep Whare, he will be a regular outside back in the coming years. Darcy, Wolf and Kite are the 3 guys I think most likely to move on.

Darrell Williams told me in Leeds that he was confident Kieran Foran would stay and he was right. I asked him on Sunday who he thought we would lose from the current squad and his answer was "nobody".

I had a brief chat to Matt on Sun after the game, and asked about reports he might be leaving, he told me wanted to stay. I guess read between the line on that one.

Does not surprise me at all, I know Shannan and Matt love the Manly lifestyle and his personal training business is going well. AND let's not forget these guys have been "tight" for a long time, it was there to see when we had a lot to do with them in Leeds when they were far more relaxed and not having to be "good corporate citizens".

In saying that, I am not so sure about Darcy.

However if Darrell Williams said to Bones "none" then I'd reckon that's a fair bet as well.

Happy days are here again!!

Lussick has already signed with the eels is my mail, done deal months ago... Can't say I'm upset, overrated, overpriced and look who we get too keep!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4