RLW - Monaghan is NRL's worst captain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man

I'm surprised no-one else has picked this up.

This week RLW rates all the captains in the NRL and confirms the silvertail opinion of Captain Calamity.

Yep, that's right folks, he's the NRL's worst captain, just behind the captain that never takes the field for his club - Simon Woolford.

I wonder if people will now understand the silvertail push at the beginning of the year to have Kennedy installed as captain? :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

BTW Haig - the humble pie is that way -------------------

And is that the full story. How did they base this.

I would have thought Fletcher would have earned it.

He's not The Rabbits Captain. Cusack is, and I'd be honoured for him to be playing at our club.

Ryan it was taken of him for making racial remarks......on Aboriginal day at Parra. Thats hardly skipper of the year stuff!

Byso no its not, but that also means he is No LONGER THE CAPTAIN.....Do you want me to draw a picture?

Current captians (not withstanding injury / suspension).

No kidding guys, but Cusack has only skipped for half a season.

And Fletch was total crap!

Matabele - Meow!

Ashley Harrison is captain for now, Cusack has been appointed for next season.

I'm guessing Johns was #1?

Bob your right. Cusack isn't even captain...... too funny :)

Why do I see the same patten in these threads.

Someone bags monas then... not a second to late, byso comes to his rescue sprouting some sort of Joe Williams, Bryan Fletcher BS hoping his words will take on majical powers and the RLW article will miraculously change to have monaghan as the leagues 'best' captian.

Woof ;)

Ricketson 104
Price 103
Johns 101
Gower 100
KEarns 99
Lockyer 99
Prince 97
Harrison 97
Kimmorley 90
Norton 90
Barrett 90
Cayless 89
Ryan 88
Woolford 85
Monaghan 84 - Inspirational value 20, 2nd last, Durability 22, 4th last, Tougness 22, second last, Role model 20, stone motherless last.

Judges Wayne PEarce
Graham Lowe (Manly man)
David Middleton

I am more interested in knowing how it was rated - by players, fans, percentage wins etc.

I am no more interested in defending Monas from position 13 to 15 (Byso's attempts) than I am in walking on hot coals. He plays with ticker but doesn't seem to possess the composure to handle the pressure of close stuff in vital games consistently. (Even Byso can't argue with that!)

Why do I see the same patten in these threads.

Someone bags monas then... not a second to late, byso comes to his rescue sprouting some sort of Joe Williams, Bryan Fletcher BS hoping his words will take on majical powers and the RLW article will miraculously change to have monaghan as the leagues 'best' captian.

Woof ;)

Sure, Flipabele :)

But I wouldn't say best skipper in the NRL and I certainly didn't mention any destined Jim beam cup Half either! :bdh:

Is it just my imagination or has byso been quite insufferable today.

Methinks he wants to cool his heels for 48 hours.

Where's that ban button?

Be nice now!

Matabele, question please explain to me why Ricketson would be the best skipper?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4