• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
North Queensland Cowboys officials are investigating whether halfback Robert Lui tweeted from the Cowboys bench on Saturday night about a bet on the match against the Canberra Raiders.

As Cowboys skipper Johnathan Thurston lined up a penalty goal, Lui allegedly tweeted: ”Don’t go for 2. I need 13+”. The tweet was a reference to the winning margin in a FootyTab bet.

Cowboys officials confirmed it had been made from Lui’s Twitter account but they had been unable to contact him about it.

NRL players are prohibited from betting on any match. Lui could face sanction if he did so and North Queensland officials hope it was merely a prank.

The tweet was made at 7.11pm on Saturday, when the Cowboys led 22-12 before the penalty goal and a late Ashley Graham try gave them a 30-12 win. It was later removed and Lui’s Twitter account, which he hadn’t used much until this month, is no longer public.

NRL officials were waiting to hear from the Cowboys before deciding whether to consider action against Lui, who did not play in the match.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/cowboys-look-into-controversial-tweet-20130428-2imsh.html#ixzz2Rl2a7md4

Lui does not have any credibility 'credits' left. And not the first time a cowboys pen goal has been in a betting scam if true. If it was a joke he is a dead set tool. If he is gambling he is a dead set tool.

I think previous events have established that Lui is a dead set tool, regardless of his involvement or explanation this time.

RL Gronk said:
Any one who kicks a pregnant women in the Head has no place In our game IMO

Twice actually

I reckon we need an nrl big brother house and we can vote in lui, he can room share with dugan. Also need to ensure that the doors only work one way - inwards. They wouldn't need to put cameras everywhere as we don't really want to watch the idiots, but it might get them out of the way for a bit

Dugan is acting like a tool where Lui has punched women

Sure Dugan is not the smartest going around but at least what he is doing is not overly harmful to others (well that we know about)

After an investigation the Cowboys have found that Rob Lui's cousin made a twitter account in his name and tweeted about the bet.
Pmsl they must think the public are stupid.

The Cowboys have released a statement saying that NRL squad member, Alex Elisala, is on life support in Mackay Hospital. No other details but wish all the best to him and his club

http://www.cowboys.com.au/news-display/Statement--Alex-Elisala/73431

Kiwi Eagle said:
The Cowboys have released a statement saying that NRL squad member, Alex Elisala, is on life support in Mackay Hospital. No other details but wish all the best to him and his club

http://www.cowboys.com.au/news-display/Statement--Alex-Elisala/73431

He has passed away.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4