Robbie "Dog" Farah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Robbie "Dog" Farah

I hope we win just to stick it to him. After his loss tonite he said we get a chance next week - god I would love to see his face if we get up... We remember your act at Bluetongue you dog.
GO MANLY

Re: Robbie "Dog" Farah

I was thinking to myself today, it must be a real job for Tim Sheens to deal with a team that harbours so much ego.

Marshal and Farrah take the cake but there are several players in that squad that just reek as season ticket holders of themselves.

IF we win tomorrow, I will take great delight in seeing the tigers drop from the comp. Just to deflate a few Tigepie's heads back to human standard size.

At least Marshal is a true talent, ego is always bad in a footballer, a bad look but at least you can understand with Marshal where its coming from.

Farrah is a dog, and not a talented one. I would love to see him celebrate mad monday tomorrow in style.

I hate Farah as well. I actually found myself going for the roosters last night becasue of my hatred. I have never gone for the roosters.

along with scott prince, theyre both whingers and sooks, theyll take a dive, and they love themselves !

I used to be a big Farah fan, not so much anymore. But anyone saying he isn't talented is a numpty. He's a class act.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4