Robbie Farah Fired Up on NRL on FOX as Matt Johns Opens up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I watched some of that program. The funniest part was some twitterer calling Johns a dickhead. Johns said something like, 'it isn't nice to be called a dickhead. Oh well, I guess now I know how Benji feels'. Made me laugh, which is not bad for a tv show.

Farah's a sook but good on him. Poor bastards must get sick of hearing the ****. Goes for every team.

I really like the part where the shi
Tzus start barking.

Though it would have been more fitting for cars to be meowing when Farrah was fighting back tears.

Come on Matas, The commentator is always the story...

You know how big some of their egos are, they make a living out of talking, sooner or later they are going to start believing it.

I don't mind Johns. Doesn't take himself too seriously, and doesn't just ask the usual boring questions.

"You must be disappointed with how you performed on Monday?"
"How are you going to turn it around?"

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

At least if he's going to ask the obvious questions that all the rest are too shy/polite/scared to ask, it may be worth watching. After coming back from his public humiliation, he appears to no longer haveany regard or fear of others opinions, which may prove to be a blessing for viewers.

and very soon he will have nobody prepared to go on his show.

What player is going to line up to get sandbagged like that??

Yeah mate he is pond scum, there is no doubt about it.

But as far as how he conducts the show he is no differnt to other media "personalities"

Laws
Hadley
Jones
Gould
Greig
any NZ commentator regardless of sport

and thats just off the top of my head.

there arent many that let the story tell the story.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Let he who is without sin...

Mate you are drawing a VERY long bow there....

His disregard for the humanity of another vulnerable human being was ruthlessly exposed on Four Corners. People deserve second chances, but not when they are unrepentant and continue on with the same misogynist schtick when anyone who witnessed the distress of a girl's life ruined in NZ can only be disgusted.

I rate Sandilands higher than Johns as a human being. And that's not saying much.

I hate Robbie Farrah but i was hoping he would deck Johns after that sandbagging. I used to like Johns on the footy show many years ago but he seems like a total wanker these days. That said i bet he gets the ratings up.

Matabele said:
His disregard for the humanity of another vulnerable human being was ruthlessly exposed on Four Corners. People deserve second chances, but not when they are unrepentant and continue on with the same misogynist schtick when anyone who witnessed the distress of a girl's life ruined in NZ can only be disgusted.

I rate Sandilands higher than Johns as a human being. And that's not saying much.
I agree with the first comment, but my recollection was he had shown some remorse, after the event. Could be wrong. Maybe he was just sorry he'd been exposed so publicly.

I share your disgust at the behaviour, but also think scapegoating wrongdoers is often counterproductive in changing the underlying ideology that allows those offences to occur in the first place.

Anyway, like I said, not sure exactly why the quote came to mind, in hindsight it might be inappropriate as I certainly don't mean that I condone his past behaviour.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2