Robbie Farah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
We need a new topic to abuse the lead pussycat. What a joke that call was, must be tough to take when you play the game as tough as Matai and see a bloke do that. Liked seeing a couple of our lads line him up during the 2nd half. If Farah's lollipop pass had have stuck he would have been up on his feet claiming the glory

I have him in my fantasy team, he is gone never to return next week

LOL, my firing up today has been done in the match day forum mate, this is set up for some of the others to wind up.

get involved people

Wait till a few others finish watching on Channel 9 then see this post get more legs.

What a wimp. I don't think Matai has anything to worry about as he was up in the air and was trying to block the ball. But then again, it is Matai and they might charge him.

Laid down like a cat and pretty much stayed down for the rest of the match. Out-muscled and out-classed.

Id be ashamed to have him as my captain

As I said elsewhere, a soft cock...Robbie you are playing League not Foolsball, fair dinkum if "Shoulders" goes for that there should be a revolt at the NRL

Don't know if anyone else noticed, but I loved when Trex pushed him off like a rag doll. He done it twice. Bloody beautifull to watch.

Sfter today,Robbie Farrah is now up there with the likes of hodges as the biggest wankers in the comp  

Like I said in the other post, that was soft and a low act laying down like that.

He should be ashamed of him self for diving and laying down. Softest thing I have seen in years

Used to be a massive, massive, massive Farah fan.

Not any more. What a ****en cat. I hate the whole side. Used to be my 2nd side. **** them. Geat win.

Just saw them talk about it on Nine News -- they made it out as though Matai just came at slapped Farah. No mention of Farah being a little girl.

Probably the biggest cat act i have ever seen on a RL field.

I'm glad Matai made a point of slapping him in the back to let him know what a cat he is. Was worth the 10 mins in the bin.

NRL refs need to start penalising dives, just like they do (should do) in soccer. It could become a blight on the game.

I was hoping Matai would line him up for a proper hit in the second half. Farah deserved to be completely smashed for the way he acted.

I'm yet to see where Matai actually made contact.

Even the channel 9 crew said they thought Farah had fallen awkwardly from trying to jump and pass the ball.

Isnt that Tigers culture? remember round one where they got up on the back of staying down.... their run home isnt easy, will the once again miss the eight???
GO you MIGHTY SEA EAGLES!!

He plays like a pussy cat and plays for the pussy cats. Matai has nothing to worry about.

As another posted said, don't let him any where near SOO, he will be laying down all night!!!

Robbie Farah has been watching too many Paul Briggs highlights, what a dive. Absolute farkin joke that Matai got put on report for that. Sometimes I get a bit upset at Stevie for not controlling himself, but I was so happy he gave Farah the slap on the back and gave it to him both barrels for being a dog.

The referees totally lost it with the penalty and citing, then totally lost it again seconds later with the sin binning.  Jaw dropping incompetence.

Matabele link said:
<removed>

You're the only cat around here playing the race card. You should be more ashamed than what Farah should be after what he did.

Racism disgusts me and has no place anywhere.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2