Robbo out !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know he hurt himself against the Titans but haven't heard much about it. What is wrong and the length of time out for?

Right knee injury. Doesn't say how long.. hopefully not too long! Who gets the wing spot?? Wolfie or Oldie??

Here's the article - http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=37124&title=sea-eagles-exclusive-michael-robertson-ruled-out-for-friday

01.Brett Stewart
02.Will Hopoate
03.Jamie Lyon
04.Steve Matai
05.David Williams
06.Kieran Foran
07.Daly Cherry-Evans

Not a Back!, we have no depth in our backs this season anything but a back! we are going to get flogged now!

That was unexpected, I was sure that Robbo was some kind of terminator-esque robot...oh well.

How good is the team at the moment, even if Brett is out as well we still have Hoppa at fullback with Wookie & Oldman on the wings, which is just as good, if not better than anything the Broncs can put on the park.

I'm starting to doubt Robbo's commitment if he's just gonna sit out of a game whenever he feels like it! What a lazy player.
Have fun in NSW Cup for the rest of your career, jerk!

That was an extremely sarcastic post, just in case anyone is stupid enough to take me seriously!

Not only has he been woeful for years, now he's injured...... (boy we have some muppets on this site)

Hope he recovers soon. Pity his streak ended now.

ads said:
Not only has he been woeful for years, now he's injured...... (boy we have some muppets on this site)

Hope he recovers soon. Pity his streak ended now.

This.

Serious knee injury as well, those just don't heal. Sad that his career is as dead as his streak.

Bugger, the guy has had an awesome run and has been playing very well this year. I hope its not too serious. The good thing is we have plenty of depth in the backs.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2