Robbo Slow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Is he the slowest winger in the NRL.

He never seems to run down players running off to score.

I think our whole back line is slow. No one came near Mullen. Matai tried to do his best though

dowdz link said:
I think our whole back line is slow. No one came near Mullen. Matai tried to do his best though

Maybe the 20m start Mullen had would have something to do with it.The fastest winger in the NRL would have been stuggling big time to run Mullen down

Robertson may not be as fast as he used to be, but he can still score tries and he always tries his best in every match. And at least his defence is quite sound, unlike our other current winger!

time catching up with Robbo, alll those consecutive games must make an impact on your body. He always gets smashed coming from dummy half. His best has past (2008) probably 1 more year will do.

byso link said:
Is he the slowest winger in the NRL.

He never seems to run down players running off to score.

Only until Cuthbo gets a run on the wing

I like to think due to Robbo's experience he scores tries that the usual flash in the pan players i.e Kevin Gordon, Blake Ferguson and Daniel Vidot don't and he is usually also defensively he is better. And position's himself better then those other players

Even Brett will struggle coming back from nearly 2 years off. But being a champion player, he will be right by mid season. Look at The Count for Roosters. Looking like he back to his form before his back blew up.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8