• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is it double demerit when it happens during Grand Final preparations?

What a mess - so what is David Gallop going to do in relation to the NRL stance? Consistency please

Maybe Gallop will just wash his hands of the matter if he is told she was terrorising with passion

PS: Yeah and if true, what a low low dog act!!!

This happened last year on their Mad Monday celebrations as well. Maybe she should book a holiday on the night of their last game or go to uncle Sam. Robbie would never mess with him.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
What a low person that has to hit a woman
He got away with it and now he does it again

Ho hum, here we go again.
Should we wait for the guilty plea do you think? Yes, and so should Gallop. THEN hammer him.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Should we wait for the guilty plea do you think? Yes, and so should Gallop. THEN hammer him.

I was generalizing that it's a low act for any male to hit a female

A little more info here - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/wests-tigers-star-robert-lui-arrested-overnight/story-e6frfgbo-1226141499114

I don't want to pre-judge based on news report, especially one from News Ltd, but if true doesn't sound good.

Maybe if the magistrate had charged him the first time he would still be in jail.

Robert Lui assault charges dismissed April 13, 2011

Wests Tigers halfback Robert Lui has had assault charges dismissed in a Sydney court.

Lui appeared in Burwood Local Court on Wednesday after he had been charged with nine offences in September last year.

They related to his then pregnant partner Taleah Rae Backo, who he has since reunited with.

Magistrate Caleb Franklin dismissed all of the charges.

Lui was stood down by the Tigers late last year before returning to pre-season training and is currently sidelined with an ankle injury.

"Today's court decision brings a welcome end to a difficult period for Robert and his partner Taleah," Tigers chief executive Stephen Humphreys said in a statement.

"They can now continue to build their life together along with their recently born son, Matthias.

"They would also like to thank all of their family and friends for the support they've received."

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Good point SER8 we need to wait and not rush to judge guilt...not as if we work for the Terrograph is it?

And need to always preface any remarks with words like "alleged" or "if true" etc

But bloody hell if the alleged stuff is true.......

It was almost same time last yr after they bowed ,that he 1st did it.Makes me think , does he partner not want him to go to Mad Monday celebrations or end of yr holidays??.. Strange how its happend 2yrs in a row around same time.

The Eagle said:
eagles2win said:
Been noticing on other forums that Tigers supporters want him sacked and deregistered

As they should...

Yeah why wait for the legal process to take its course, we have only been using it for 150 years. :s

Short memories indeed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6