Roberts bashes another Jack?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Former rugby league star turned actor Ian Roberts has been charged with common assault after a domestic incident with his male partner at his Sydney home.

Police have not named Roberts but said a 40-year-old-man was due to appear in court on Wednesday charged with common assault.

The assault charge arose from a "domestic related incident" on Saturday at a residence in Victoria Street, Potts Points, in Sydney's east, a police spokeswoman said.

The alleged victim was Robert's partner but a spokeswoman for Roberts said he denied any wrongdoing.

"[The 40-year-old man] allegedly had an altercation with a 30-year-old man who sustained cuts and bruises to his forearm," the police spokeswoman said.

Roberts had left the home by the time police officers arrived, but he later turned himself in.

"He later attended Kings Cross police station where he was charged with common assault," the police spokeswoman said.

Roberts was granted conditional bail to appear in Downing Centre Local Court on July 5.

His spokeswoman said Roberts would be pleading not guilty.

"Mr Roberts denies any wrongdoing and will be pleading not guilty and defending himself vigorously," the spokeswoman said.

Roberts had just returned to Sydney from the world premiere in Los Angeles of Superman Returns, in which he plays one of Lex Luthor's henchmen. The movie opened in Australia this weekend.

He plans to move to the United States and has found a home in West Hollywood.

Roberts was runner-up in the recent series of Seven's smash reality TV hit Dancing With The Stars and has guest starred on the now axed television series Blue Heelers.

it was a miss understanding

hes boyfriend asked him to beat him off and ian thought he said beat me up :p

Great player. Would be in my greatest Manly team ever.

Agreed he was a champion player!
As far as the 'bitch fight' goes... I reckon his partner probably just over reacted to a situation aka that annoying Rob bloke that was on Big Brother...
If Ian Roberts wanted to hurt someone I'm pretty sure they would end up with more than minor cuts....just ask Gary Jack!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4