Rock Bottom!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
I think we have reached ground zero.

I have not seen a worse effort since the dark days of 2003 and 2004.

This team is past its sell by date. We need an injection of enthusiasm and pride.

We are at our lowest ebb and the only way out is some good old fashioned honesty about where we are as a team and hard decisions that need to be made for remaining 10 games of this season.

this team is not working hard and we are being out enthused by a team that just has more desire.

Hard to watch but maybe it will make the coaching staff understand that we need to rebuild now. I know we are under strength but this team hasnt got it!!

Too many cap eaters in this side.
Brown, Myles, Lussick, Mateo, Burgess.
Stewart is past it and it's sad to see.
Throw in a dud coach who puts Wright on the bench and Brown in centres and we are lucky Newcastke are so poor or we would be getting the spoon

Pathetic in defence, attack, too many mistakes and we looked slow and tired.

Is TB making them do too many one armed push ups? As they do not look fit, motivated or heading in the same direction.

Williame, Godinet, Leary and Knight are only there through injury, Api is our halfback with Lussick ans Starling as starting props.

We're fielding a reserve grade team, actually I don't think they could make an impact in NSW cup the way they are playing.

So far in 2016:

- No game plans in attack or defense.
- No passion from coaches... yeah nah.
- No fitness conditioning.
- No consistency due to constant injuries.
- No foresight with player signing and retention.
- No foresight with COACHING STAFF signing and retention.

Where's the fire?

When was the last time we deserved to win a game that we didn't?

When was the last time that a spray like this was justified?

When do the real Sea Eagles stand up?

So far in 2016:

- No game plans in attack or defense.
- No passion from coaches... yeah nah.
- No fitness conditioning.
- No consistency due to constant injuries.
- No foresight with player signing and retention.
- No foresight with COACHING STAFF signing and retention.

Where's the fire?

When was the last time we deserved to win a game that we didn't?

When was the last time that a spray like this was justified?

When do the real Sea Eagles stand up?

Tooves definitely has more passion than Trent. Trent seems to be very laid back. I would like to see him fire up.

Didn't Barrett say it will get worse before it gets better? Rock bottom will probably be next week against the Cows. I can't wait to head overseas for 5 weeks this Friday. Top of my list will be not watching any Manly games while I'm away!

Rock bottom is winning the spoon , as bad as they are I think they'll beat the Knights and if we start getting a few back there might be an upset somewhere in the last 10 games.

Don't think we will be spooners but granted this is as bad as we have been since 2003-4.

They were so devoid of structure in attack and defence that they got to a point where they essentially threw up the white flag as a unit and just plodded on as a hapless, rag tag bunch of individuals. Pathetic and tragic to watch. There's no spirit in the team at all. Unfortunately the Barrett/ Cartwright experiment has failed. They have to go

I have held off bagging Barrett given the horrific injury toll, but enough is enough.

He is quite clearly out of his depth.

Get Cleary for next year. Iust pay out Barrett and be done with it.

And punt Leary, Mateo and Williame. Lawrence will not get renewed either because of injuries.

Would love them to tap Bozo as well but that aint gonna happen.....

Ffs put AFB back in first grade! Its time to look forward and give some young blokes the experience they will need flr next season.

Word is Guerra is on the nose at the Chooks so get him.

Totally disheartened with this at present. If we had a coach who offered some heart and direction I might be more optimistic, but he sadly, does not.

Tooves definitely has more passion than Trent. Trent seems to be very laid back. I would like to see him fire up.
He's too nice. That half time interview with Gasnier said it all. He should've been filthy, especially at their piiss poor goal line defence, but he just kept flashing the Colgate grin, like we were ahead by 20. He hasn't got it in him to fire up. Hasler and Tooves did. I don't think Cleary is a much better option either.

i think beaver and cliffy lyons would do a better job than TB right now.

Mate we need some experience in the coaching if you ask me.

As great as it would be from a sentimental perspective, repeating this years mistake would not be the go.

Would love to se the Beaver more involved though. I think Cliffy is from an era that has passed the NRL and as much as I love him, not too sure on the communication skills....m

He's too nice. That half time interview with Gasnier said it all. He should've been filthy, especially at their piiss poor goal line defence, but he just kept flashing the Colgate grin, like we were ahead by 20. He hasn't got it in him to fire up. Hasler and Tooves did. I don't think Cleary is a much better option either.
He was ridiculously passive in the presser too. Saw lots of good things out there. Groan.

Rocks are friends....

K6LAj7hAo8Fws.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7