Roll up, roll up!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SwornEagle

Reserve Grader
Manly fans,

With our team, the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles being the only Sydney team left in the 2011 NRL competition, we have to get 40,000+ Manly fans out to the game at the SFS on Friday night against the Broncos.

It's Sydney vs Brisbane vs Melbourne vs Auckland and we gotta use the home field advantage both next week and the following week in the Grand Final to help get the boys the premiership for 2011!

I'm 10,000kms away in North America, but I will be up at 5:45am to watch it live online and I hope all you guys back home in Oz turn up in huge numbers and let the team know just how many people are behind them. We've got a special team this year and just as much as anyone to play for. Lets bring the premiership back to the northern beaches!

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

SwornEagle said:
Manly fans,

With our team, the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles being the only Sydney team left in the 2011 NRL competition, we have to get 40,000+ Manly fans out to the game at the SFS on Friday night against the Broncos.

It's Sydney vs Brisbane vs Melbourne vs Auckland and we gotta use the home field advantage both next week and the following week in the Grand Final to help get the boys the premiership for 2011!

I'm 10,000kms away in North America, but I will be up at 5:45am to watch it live online and I hope all you guys back home in Oz turn up in huge numbers and let the team know just how many people are behind them. We've got a special team this year and just as much as anyone to play for. Lets bring the premiership back to the northern beaches!

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
See more proof manly fans refuse to travel to games lol

Flights just booked,me along with my workmate Chris....the lone Broncos fan sitting with the MWTS are coming see u all there

We have to aim for a 35k crowd imo. Everyone has to do their bit and drag every Manly fan they know to the game, even offer to buy them tickets. We really need to turn to turn the SFS into a fortress.

SwornEagle said:
Yep been on the bandwagon since 1980 Jono, i'd get back there for it but work here dont allow me to.

That sucks, sorry to hear that. They wouldn't give you a chance to come see the boys in the GF if it got to that?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2