Ronnie Gibbs II

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
We don’t have a real mongrel in our forward pack. Kennedy commands respect and works the house down. However, we don’t have any player that the opposition don’t want to run at, and don’t want to get tackled by for 80 minutes.

Or a player that rips into the opposition defensive line and scatter them like nine pins. The player who will come up with a huge hit or run in the 75th minute when the game is on the line.

Minogue can put on a big hit but can’t sustain the effort for more than 10 minutes.
People LIKE to run at King.
Menzies is a nice guy and more of an attacking weapon in space.
Watmough is too small etc etc etc

Who is going to step up and be the next Ronnie Gibbs?

Hopefully someone like Sione or Kyle Arnold will make first this year and provide some mongrel to our pack. I cannot see any of the current forwards suddlenly changing in the offseason. Other than I expect Bryant to become more aggressive next year.

Kite is the man most likely for mine but he'll need to down some angry pills.

Indeed.

But it makes you wonder about the smaller compact workhorse forwards ala Tigers. Was Sheens diliberate in that player type planning.

Kylie is a potential but he worried me a few times last season. He would run out of the line to put that big hit on and damn if it didnt look like Hoppa on a launch mission to a Galloway. Did Dessie note that for remedial coaching.?

menzie is a cracker in defense, he is known for his hard tackling style. Have a look at the canberra game at brookie this year and look at the hit he put on Smith, he really put the fear into the rest of the team after that

Noone who is a regular here surely? I hope Kite steps up. Maybe Rose but he needs to convert 10+ kgs from fat to muscle.

I can just see the headlines next year about our powder puff front row next year.

The Royal Rose until Kite flies in off the bench.

I think his attack at times was awesome, he knows how to get to the try line, check out some of his tries this year where he sniffed his way to the line!

I think his attack at times was awesome, he knows how to get to the try line, check out some of his tries this year where he sniffed his way to the line!

2 games? He played well in the first game, when he abused the ball boy :)

Can you read Byso? Because your comprehension is still lacking. Daniel was talking about Witt and you go off in a tangent about Hoppa.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4