Roosters are NEXT!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lulu - are you are reporter or have you been talking to someone at the pub whose sister's boyfriend's cousin's daughter knows someone who cleans the toilets in Ian Schubert's office?

Canteen Worker link said:
Lulu - are you are reporter or have you been talking to someone at the pub whose sister's boyfriend's cousin's daughter knows someone who cleans the toilets in Ian Schubert's office?

I've been told by sources I won't name.. You can take it or leave it.

You can also find me on dailysmelegraph.com.au lol....get a life.
You're the hack that makes manly fans look like school children every time you comment on an article.

Intersesting to read in the link http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/former-dragons-coach-returns-to-sydney/story-e6freye0-1225857793865 that was posted in the "Sleeve Sponsor" thread:

CLUBS making secret payments to players is nothing new.

Respected former Kiwi Test stars Dane and Kurt Sorensen have both confirmed to Rugby League Week the main reason they joined the Roosters from Cronulla in the 1980s was because they were given cash in brown paper bags.

And I bet that they're still doing it.

It's a fairly safe bet the Roosters are beyond the pale.  Good to see the Brookvale toilets are still getting cleaned though.

All jokes aside.  I wonder what would happen if another team was found out doing the same thing this year?

It would paint a very unprofessional approch by the NRL leadership.

Consider this, you are Galloping David and someone else just blew the whislte on another team, what would you do? :'(

Further, if you were Ian Schubert would you feel that you did your job properly? :-\

eagle-rock08 link said:
Further, if you were Ian Schubert would you feel that you did your job properly? :-\

Of course he has been doing his job in accordance with the job description. You can only work with what information is available to you. Sure he had his suspicions about what was going on but until you actually have the proof, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4