Roosters becoming NRL's most dominant pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So no name wrote that

It's ashame our team is going to be decimated for next weeks game as I felt full strength we we would have bashed the crap out of them

No wonder maria hargreaves is excited as it has been a long time since the rooters had two decent games back to back.

If Matalino and co play like they did last week against the bongos the warriors will put plenty on the roosters.

Yeah. They are such a dominant pack that they were thrashed by the Cowboys. How good does that make the North Queenslanders?

What happened to the last team to big note there forward pack. I am looking at you south sydney. I know it barely counts because souths have a habit of listening to the media and believing it. Roosters will be the same

The young bench prop they got from newcastle, cant recall his name but they were talking about him on the weekend looked very promising, Tasi had a good game as well and guererra goes well

jbb/james said:
The young bench prop they got from newcastle, cant recall his name but they were talking about him on the weekend looked very promising, Tasi had a good game as well and guererra goes well

Boyd Cordner. Yeah, he's a goer.

The headline Should Read, "NRL Roosters becoming Souths"

then go on to say, The Sydney roosters are talking a leaf form Souths book and talking them selves up but producing nothing on the field.

The Who said:
Yeah. They are such a dominant pack that they were thrashed by the Cowboys. How good does that make the North Queenslanders?
The Cowboys pack would have to be one of the better ones....Matt Scott, the Sims brothers, Tamou, Dallas Johnson. I would'nt mind any of them at Manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4