Roosters, Cows....looking worried?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
The top teams must surely be looking over their shoulders now and going 'oh oh...please let Manly fall before the finals'. How impressive has the last couple of weeks been? The intensity is back to the Manly of old, the hole running hard and fast, the defence brutal.

1) Foran. He is back to that energetic straight running ball player we know he can be
2) Killer. Just back to that classy centre who puts his winger away and chops in defence
3) Horo. Bring that on! Just hard and fast and no mistakes, just like 2013
4) Hiku. I've been super critical, but even without the 3 tries he made some tough metres tonight.
5) big Willie. Really showed his intent with that hit on burgess!

And it just goes on and on..,,,and Jake Turbo. Ch 9s man of the match and well deserved, what a mega star!

17 players tonight and everyone played their part....outstanding.

They are the two to beat, Donkeys seem to hit a brick wall last week, they might come back but look fragile at present.

The only thing worrying me is our guys are having to play so hard week in week out that they might get really fatigued which could lead to some injuries should we make the finals. Rorters will be a real test as them and the Cows can put some quick points on teams even when they are down on points. Looking forward to hopefully a packed Brookie for Rd 25 :)

The only thing worrying me is our guys are having to play so hard week in week out that they might get really fatigued which could lead to some injuries should we make the finals. Rorters will be a real test as them and the Cows can put some quick points on teams even when they are down on points. Looking forward to hopefully a packed Brookie for Rd 25 :)

Momentum is a bigger thing I think we have - look at the Cowboys this year when they went on there run.

Don't get me wrong I think fatigue will play a part but I think momentum is playing a bigger part right now .

I understand where your coming from but prefer to look at it this way: we will come into the semis battle hardened like no other team, with a MASSIVE point to prove re Tooves and the team is improving as a group with every game. Some of these guys will be only just getting match fit come the semi finals: Starling is only just back, BJ is yet to return ... I don't want to be over confident but dayum we are playing well atm!!

All the top teams will be nervous but sudden death football is on far earlier than we would have liked. Had we not let victory slip through our fingers in Townsville then we would have had resounding victories over all the teams in the top 6 except for the Roosters who we haven't played yet.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2