Roosters finally bitten by cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Roger Tuivasa-sheck is off to the warriors for 3 years.

800k per season.

Tomkins has been granted a release on compassionate grounds. Heading back to the Super League.

No way. It will free up salary cap space at the Rorters to buy more players, you watch.

What's upsetting is that all the roosters fans are wondering why tpa's couldn't cover the difference to keep him.
The difference was allegedly over 400k.

Yeah well isn't Blake Fergusons contract for the minimum? There is also a rumour they are now in on Alex Johnston

image.jpg

Should free up enough funds for them to sign Alex Johnston, Tommy Turbo, Gutherson and foran

Roosters only offered Foran 890k including the TPAs.
SLime offered 1.2m

Whats best for his football is 1.2m > premierships

I was about to say it's good to see the salary cap finally effecting the roosters but I think you guys are right, they'll e probably shed him and spend another cool million somewhere else. Hardly a level playing field....they have a Brookie oval salary cap.

RogerRamjet will have his Snake to Bondi thread back then @:cool:
Would be funny if Foran reneged on Parra and went to Bondi :p

Latrell Mitchell is mean't to be the next superstar!

Even without him they could put Ferguson at fullback, SKD back at centre and Nene Mcdonald to the wing

Even without him they could put Ferguson at fullback, SKD back at centre and Nene Mcdonald to the wing

Yeah, I was thinking exactly this; they have high hopes for McDonald. I do think the cap is the reason though, because I don't believe for one second they were happy to let him walk.

Gus did mention they had Latrell Mitchell in the lower grades during last Sunday's telegraph. I dare say he already knew that RTS was halfway out the door.

IMO the Dogs are bigger cap rorters than the Roosters. There is talk they are going to sign Vidot before June 30. I mean fair dinkum when does it stop? They upgrade everyone on their books and continue signing any players they want. It's a dead set joke.

We had a junior player last year called Latrell Schaumkel.

What are the odds of 2 people playing league called Latrell? For that matter I'm surprised there are 2 people in the world called Latrell.

So the Rorters lose Mini and RTS in consecutive years.

I hate to say it but watch them go after Turbo Tom or Gutho.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6