Roosters Lineup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Roosters

1. Anthony Minichiello
2. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
3. Brent Grose
4. Sia Soliola
5. Sam Perrett
6. Braith Anasta
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Mark O'Meley
9. Riley Brown
10. David Shillington
11. Lopini Paea
12. Setaimata Sa
13. Mitchell Aubusson

14. Mickey Paea
15. Frank-Paul Nuuausala
16. Anthony Cherrington
17. James Aubusson
18. Steve Meredith

Mini is back hey.

Sounds an ironic time to say it but I hope he stays injury free for a while now.

I am a huge fan of watching him play. Hopefully, he's quiet in his first game back though

Watched them win last night.  Nothing special as the Tigers were woeful.  Toupou their most dangerous. As you all know they score most of their points from kicks.  We'll win easily. 

No Minichello would have been nice, however their forwards/bench don't look as big as threat if mason/fitzgibbon & myles were included

Still a strong side, we have to be on our game

For me the key will be our line speed, if we come up quick, and hopefully cut off their metres up the middle, they won't be in a good enough position to take full advantage of Pearce and Anasta's kicking games

Weird, I'm in agreement Kiwi.  Shutting down Anasta and Pearce is the key.  The Tigers did a reasonable job on those two last night but then dropped the ball or kicked woefully which didn't help their cause.  With 56% of the ball and all the field position they only won by 9.  The Robbie Farrah try said a lot about the in close line defense of the rorters so Watmough and Stewart should go well.  Orford has to step up for this one.     

I think the Roosters will be hard to beat. Their back up back smashed Parra two weeks ago and we cannot afford to take them lightly. It will be wet which should help us though we don't have the same points potential without Snake. The mobility of our back row should help us. The Roosters will be pumped though as they lost the corresponding game in 2007 56-0, leading to Fitler's appointment.

We would be well advised to win this one. We play them again in 7 weeks and they will have some/all of those players back in the sqaud.

Agree to cramping the kicking game of anasta/pearce.....they will be planning to kick to Bell. also watch anasta run on the last late in each half. Usually when in the middle of the park. He likes to score under the sticks through tired forwards.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6