Roosters Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Roosters to face Manly:

Amos Roberts
John Williams
Joel Monaghan
Mitchell Aubusson
Shaun Kenny-Dowall
Setaimata Sa
Craig Wing
Nate Myles
Heath L'Estrange
Danny Nutley
Anthony Tupou
Craig Fitzgibbon
Braith Anasta

Int
David Shillington
Lopini Paea
Danny Williams
Ashley Harrison

Why do Manly take longer than most other clubs in releasing their team when it's essentially the same week-in, week-out?

SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Steve Menzies, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Matt Orford ©, Jason King, Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Luke Williamson, Glenn Hall, Sione Finefeuiaki, Mark Bryant, Jack Afamasaga, Adam Cuthbertson (1 player to be omitted)

Lyon is injured, as is Matai I assume. Ballin is playing PL.

Menzies at centre again ! Why ?? Leave Neumann there and put Beaver back into the back row and Willo to Bench or PL.

Sea Eagles Premier League Team: Dean Connell, Sean Meaney, Shane Neumann, Nick Bradley-Qalilawa, Michael Bani, Jeff Robson (c), Clint Halden, Chris Trembath, Matt Ballin, John O’Sullivan, Vic Mauro, Jon Grieve, Jason Wells
Interchange: Junior Ahio, Sam Key, Bede Tuohy, Sean Dalton, Adam Shaw, James Mortimer

Groome gets soved back to flegg when Ballin isn't in first grade.

Willo needs to go, Menzies to back row, Ballin of the bench.

We get in injury in that dead rubber SOO, we will be playing with close to that rabble we played with against The Dragons....NOT looking good guys...the Roosters also look a lot stronger.

Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............nobody move, nobody say anything.

Dont let on !

Make sure the roosters never ever ever find out that if they use the same game plan the dragons used last week against our same out of place 13 and boofhead bench gameplan, then they win.

Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

FMD !

Reverse racism?

I dunno. It didn't look great, but it's not the only shot this year that I thought would've carried a heavier penalty.

I thought Nightingale was lucky, for example, not to get a week for his tackle on Robbo. In fact, I was f*cking baffled that at the time the ref didn't even put him on report.

Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............nobody move, nobody say anything.

Dont let on !

Make sure the roosters never ever ever find out that if they use the same game plan the dragons used last week against our same out of place 13 and boofhead bench gameplan, then they win.

Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

FMD !

Other than Menzies, who as a backrower plays close to a centres game, who is out of position ? Monaghan maybe

No problem with the bench either, Afamasaga and Cuthberson can provide decent impact, and the others are steadying which isn't a bad thing either

This team isn't far off from what has gotten us to 2nd and won some big games

how did Amos Roberts ecsape suspension?

SYDNEY Roosters fullback Amos Roberts has been charged for his high shot on Bulldogs forward Aaron Wheatley, but will not miss any games through suspension.

Roberts was today cited for a grade one careless high tackle by the NRL match review committee over his 75th minute tackle in the Dogs' 38-6 win on Monday night.

He has pleaded guilty – but regardless of his plea would not have missed any games because of the low grading

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4