Roosters v Dragons (spoiler)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
this is good for us. how desperate are they gonna be next week against melbourne

They havent beaten any one since they beat us.. We must have smashed them pretty hard , they have been pretty timid since , its also their 3rd loss @ WIN since beating us there 1st game back

Now i can understand it too now :p

Be careful what you wish for because that leaves them only 1 point clear of Tigpies & Warriors and they play scum next week. Next weekend could well see st Choke drop to 7th place, which would play 2nd place in the 1st week of the finals.

and I will call that revenge for 2010, THINK POSITIVE not all this negative crap

what a game that would be Manly V Dragons

Ralphie said:
Be careful what you wish for because that leaves them only 1 point clear of Tigpies & Warriors and they play scum next week. Next weekend could well see st Choke drop to 7th place, which would play 2nd place in the 1st week of the finals.
True. But you have to just love the choke in all it's glory...it's beautiful to watch.:D

I would love to see Melbourne vs St George first week of the finals.

Means that both teams will bash each other senseless and if the Dragons lose they're out.

Bennett is trying to achieve a premiership from 8th-7th place never been done before.. He doesnt seem real pissed off about the losses really not like when he 1st got into the joint.. He could be up to something sneaky :dodgy:

Hate St Choke with a passion.... and all their smug, arrogant supporters.
Now just gotta wait for $ouffs to miss the eight!

heck, saints always beat us in finals (gulp) no, anyone but them, this is the match matai goes bonkers with Gasnier

Darren said:
heck, saints always beat us in finals (gulp) no, anyone but them, this is the match matai goes bonkers with Gasnier

Uhh...really?

C'mon guys, it wasn't that long ago that we embarrassed them in the finals (also where Gasnier blew a gasket in his last game).

People saying they wont mind playing the dragons in the first week of the finals are kidding themselves. Dragons own us. Simple fact, if we meet illiwarra before the gf, we wont be making it to the gf.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6