Rorters team doctor quits.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagleheart

Bencher
Now why would Dr Orchard, who has worked for the Sydney Rorters for a decade, want to quit...???

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/frustrated-medicos-leaving-nrl-over-raft-of-concerns-20131013-2vgyz.html#ixzz2hgyMfkUy

Candice Falzon is the new roosters doctor.

SBW said she gives good massages and knows how to take samples in toilet cubicles

I'm still amazed at nothing being done about the blood tests showing irregularities of three Rorters players being found on a dodgy character's phone. That issue seems to have been swept under the carpet. Seems the SBW backslapping going on swamped any investigation into the Rorters playing squads involvement.

DSM5 said:
That issue seems to have been swept under the carpet.

That can't be right - this is the NRL ffs... Greenberg should force the players to face the issue head on and send them to counselling for a couple of days.

DSM5 said:
I'm still amazed at nothing being done about the blood tests showing irregularities of three Rorters players being found on a dodgy character's phone. That issue seems to have been swept under the carpet. Seems the SBW backslapping going on swamped any investigation into the Rorters playing squads involvement.

Increasingly the NRL has a real stench about it. So many issues ignored or starved of oxygen. Inaccessible CEO and other high ups, and self interested media organisations not letting journos the time and space to investigate, will see the general public just drop off. Very disappointing. The game is going in the wrong direction on so many levels.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7