Rose injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Heard in the fox call that Rose will be out for 4-6 weeks agter tearing a ligament in his ankle,happy to get the win ,TREX went well and i think matai is going great so far this year,i wont blab on for too long but i think choc needs some super glue on his hands!

If trex can keep this form up I will be happy to eat humble pie. He has Lyon and glen stewart to thank for getting him away but that flick pass and kick were awesome.I thought foran had a great game he was awesome running to the line and was drawing them in every time. Our attack has far more direction than I have seen in a while

definitely dan,TREX is coming good i feel,foran had a blinder too oh and to correct myself roses injury is his knee not ankle,some sort of ligament strain in his knee.

im pretty sure its not,he shattered his ankle in 2008 and this time as i said before its a knee ligament problem.

It was his right ankle before this looked like his left knee

Before the end of the game George Rose tweeted "Maybe this footy thing just aint meant to be"

I know it was still in the heat of the moment really, but that scares me..

chrisos link said:
Heard in the fox call that Rose will be out for 4-6 weeks agter tearing a ligament in his ankle,

I don't think it was the ankle, I'm pretty sure he's done the medial ligament in his knee and will be out 4-6 weeks.

Isnt the signing of Cross looking very wise now.  Despite a number of people on here saying he was a waste of money, useless etc etc. 

Matt Cross was alway going to be a good buy - Joe on the other hand was copping it because his age.

Both of them have been good so far....

Joe is just another plodder in the forwards, to me he doesn't seem like he fits in with the rest of the team as much.

Matt Cross has been outstanding. he is a big unit too

Cross is promising but he needs to use his frame at the line more. I think he tends to pull up at the line and turn around a bit like King used to and Bryant.

I'm confident that Joe will provide value for us before the season is out.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6