Rose Not playing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing. He played great when he came off the bench against the Bulldogs in Round 1. Other games this year his impact has been less effective... Is Tooves worried about his lateral defence?

I mentioned it in another thread that it would be a surprise if he was left out, He always seems to give us a hard time when he is on the park. Due to his size he is hard to contain. Don't think many have the arms to wrap around him.

Maybe Des knows Georgie's weak spot? I thought he was excellent against the Knights. I think he'll be back in for next game.

I'm happy enough with Vic and Darcy, they won't let us down.

Chip and Chase said:
I'd have Georgie coming off the bench miles ahead of that log Lussick, gives us nothing lumbers up the line and offers very little in defence! I'd rather George any day of the week.

Wont be sorry to the back of Lussick, apart from a few flashes last year which gave a false impression that he was going to be something has done little this year. Happy to be proved wrong but I doubt it!

George might not be playing on the field but he will be playing in the back of Darcy and Vics minds becuase they know they need to put in big perfomances to keep big Geroge out .

I guess someone had to miss out.

Vic is as solid as a rock, it was out of them 2 I suppose.

The choice between Rose and Mauro is a tough one but I can understand from Toovey's mind. Rose is the impact forward off the bench with less minutes and Mauro is the worker with more minutes. Mauro played big minutes last weekend due to Choc being injured which I think worked in his favour for this week.

For mine the Bulldogs are in the very same position with Halatau and Finucane / Payne. IMO I think Hasler would be crazy to leave out Halatau for this game as he is a rock in defense and they will need the extra defense for such a huge matchup.

Mauro for mine does not get the credit he deserves as he is one of those players every great side needs that just does the job with nothing fancy. Pretty much a younger Joey G.

Just talking about the game is huge. See you in Bay 108 guys.

the real fortynil said:
Chip and Chase said:
I'd have Georgie coming off the bench miles ahead of that log Lussick, gives us nothing lumbers up the line and offers very little in defence! I'd rather George any day of the week.

Wont be sorry to the back of Lussick, apart from a few flashes last year which gave a false impression that he was going to be something has done little this year. Happy to be proved wrong but I doubt it!

I'm guessing that Des would have a plan against Rose, so best to leave him out of this one. No doubt he'll be a strong contender for a run later in the series.

Supesy said:
For mine the Bulldogs are in the very same position with Halatau and Finucane / Payne. IMO I think Hasler would be crazy to leave out Halatau for this game as he is a rock in defense and they will need the extra defense for such a huge matchup.

I doubt Halatau will play tonight, he's there for cover as 18th man.

Maybe when the Dogs start a stink, Tooves thinks Darcy & Vic will be more accommodating than George.

I don't get it. George has been outstanding. He bends the line back when others haven't been. Has he done something wrong?

I don't think George has been playing bad at all, so not sure why he did not get a run. Anyway I'll trust Tooves, he knows more than me.

I feel for him is all. The bloke bleeds maroon and white. He deserves to play in the big game.

I hope Lussick, Galuvao and Mauro realize the choice that's been made here, and they reward Rose with an outstanding performance.

I love big Georgie.

Maybe Tooves is going to hold him back like earlier in the season, make him hungrier and want to prove a point and then unleash the beast in the GF. Just need to make it first!!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6