Rose ripe to move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rose ripe to move
Big George Rose is almost no chance of being at Manly after June 30. ''Gorgeous George'' has struggled to break into the Sea Eagles pack in recent times and is looking to get back into first-grade football. There's interest from rival clubs and it wouldn't surprise if he is on the move before the week is out. Ironically, he could come into calculations for an NRL call-up for Manly if teammate Richie Fa'aoso is suspended for his two lifting tackles on Greg Inglis.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/stuart-channels-player-anger-over-mannah-peptides-saga-20130427-2il6l.html

:s

Galuvao gone, Fa'aoso gone for 8 weeks , King suspect injury , Kite gone next year we are looking mighty skinny for props I don't think we can afford to be letting Rose go now.

he'll stay, as he should get a crack this week and will stay in the team for the rest of the year!

Rose has got too much talent to let go. We've got to get him into NRL shape and fast. I don't know how I'm sure they've tried a lot of ways but in the end it's up to George to do it. Surely the incentive is there now for him or is it too late ?

Wouldn't it be good to see, if he can 'cut the mustard'.
But he'll have two challenges: 1. To deliver during the short opportunity he'll be given (if any). 2. To convince the coaching staff he can repeat each week.

Echo the above sentiments about "why now" - we wouldnt want any more injuries or suspensions amongst the props or its getting pretty thin for this year. Now is his opportunity - suely this is what he or the club have been waiting for ????

Offer him another shot at a first grade spot, put a carrot in front of him...and only a carrot.

The Indian said:
Echo the above sentiments about "why now" - we wouldnt want any more injuries or suspensions amongst the props or its getting pretty thin for this year. Now is his opportunity - suely this is what he or the club have been waiting for ????

Offer him another shot at a first grade spot, put a carrot in front of him...and only a carrot.

maybe coat it in the colonel's 11 herbs & spices first!

Will be a ridiculous move from the club if it wasn't already agreed to a couple of weeks back

We have lost Joe, and also Fa'aoso for a while

I have no doubt that if/when he finally gets a run in 1st grade this season, he will carve it up 1st game back

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7