• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
The club has nutritionists, GPS systems that monitor player performances, beep tests and apparently training during the week. Then how come Rose can get on the field looking like the Brookie blimp? It is an absolute joke. Someone is sneaking pies and potato scallops between meals because no professional athlete should look like that unless it involves the world belly-flop championships.

Not sure if you're serious sydsider? Killer looks fit.
Rose on the other hand well, the bloke obviously has the same problem as Owen Craigie.

Hehehehehe......Good ol' Georgie. If I invited the unit to Christmas Dinner, I'd make sure he came late in the piece !! After we all had a shot at the crackling before he got there !

I wonder, if Rose, Perry, King all sat on the bench at the same time....would the bench break?

The whole forward pack look like they're carrying 5-10kgs to much,except Rose!  He's carrying a bag of cement up his jumper.
Geez his got a gut Darryl Brohman would be proud of.I like the bloke but his condition is just awful...

Even Kiwi surely cannot defend how he is looking at the moment.  I dont mind him carrying some weight but not as much as he is carrying now. He has little impact and just looks lazy.  Needs to shed a bit to get back to the form he showed at the start of the year.

Nthn NSW link said:
The whole forward pack look like they're carrying 5-10kgs to much,except Rose!  He's carrying a bag of cement up his jumper.
Geez his got a gut Darryl Brohman would be proud of.I like the bloke but his condition is just awful...

Donny Singe - SOS
What has Donny Singe been up to this year ???

Garts link said:
Even Kiwi surely cannot defend how he is looking at the moment.  I dont mind him carrying some weight but not as much as he is carrying now. He has little impact and just looks lazy.  Needs to shed a bit to get back to the form he showed at the start of the year.

I still don't care how he looks, more concerned on how he plays, and tonight that was poor

He was good the past 2 weeks carrying the same weight

Nothing like he was at the start of the year Kiwi.  Reason, he is carrying to much weight.

sydsider link said:
I wouldnt mind a few buckets of KFC too.Love that stuff.

You know what the secret ingredient in that **** really is though mate, right? ;)

Looks like he's swallowed a whole chook (or 2).Now I'm no triathlete,but for the $$ these guys are on,I'd find a trainer,and drop a few kg.

Can the club at least get him a jersey that fits.

Its an embarrassing situation for all.

bob dylan link said:
Can the club at least get him a jersey that fits.

Its an embarrassing situation for all.

:)
Hahahahaha....

Remember big Mark Tookey ! I think that was his name. Similar stature.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Nthn NSW link=topic=184427.msg280835#msg280835 date=1280749990]
The whole forward pack look like they're carrying 5-10kgs to much,except Rose!  He's carrying a bag of cement up his jumper.

Donny Singe - SOS
What has Donny Singe been up to this year ???
[/quote]

Doesnt he work with the Roosters?

LOL, was just on Facebook and thought of you blokes in here when I saw this in the news feed

"Likes George Rose (Athlete)"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7