• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

toovs

Reserve Grader
he has not play that many 1st grade games but i think he is our no 2 prop and should be ahead king for starting and will be a star in no time just look at the metres he makes the only one close to kite what do you blokes think . ps just look what the dragons young props done when they got chance he can only get better :dance: :dance: :dance:

It's a liitle strange eh lads.

Some players @ Manly have mtg's on positions. We see it, the players see it, the coaching staff probably see it, but at the same time, I reckon they don't care. Reason in my opinion:-

Des is too friendly with the players. It's pretty hard in any job going from an equal colleague, to someone's boss. And I don't blame Des for that. It's just being human.

Just an observation on Rose he is going great guns but as he comes on later in each half is he not reaping the same rewards as Dunley in running at tired deffensive lines. Don't get me wrong I think he is great but he may not be as effective running at fresh starters as tired second stringers.

UP, Totally agree. Rose probably isn't fit enough to start the game and be effective.
Obviously how he's being played is working so I wouldn't change it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4