Rothfield you are a tool

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Hows this from the scoop....Will Hopoates deal with Parra in doubt...Manly circling.....Yet Will knows nothing about it......Now Rothfield is a mind reader as well as a dip sh1t.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/whats-the-buzz-will-hopoates-move-to-parramatta-eels-now-in-doubt/story-e6frexnr-1226537602180

He thinks Manly is circling because he read this forum and we were talking about Will and JamEEL

Umm, didn't he already SIGN with Parra? Surely all this wasn't a handshake deal. And if there was a brotherly get out clause, even Parra wouldn't be stupid enough to sack Jamil.

How could we fit him under the cap? I know it's not til 2014 but he'll be going to the highest bidder imo and that won't be us.

Yep, just a beat up to say "If you sign Jamil, you may get Will (and the rest of the clan), because they all want to play together". It's all BS really because Will's contract is no doubt water tight at Parra.

Younger Hopoate's axing won't affect Will's deal

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/younger-hopoates-axing-wont-affect-wills-deal-20121212-2ba1a.html

Is there any lazier examples of journalism in the League world?

Wake up; spin wheel to find club to talk about; check clubs fan forums; read other journos stories; find a tenious link made up of various inputs and with no evidence; publish; brunch.

He also said on the same page that we were the only ones not represented at the lunch...the Warriors weren't either you moron.

Jono said:
He also said on the same page that we were the only ones not represented at the lunch...the Warriors weren't either you moron.

That they couldn't find it in themselves to note the Annear presentation, speaks volumes of lack of quality and dignity carried by the vast majority of League-aligned reporters, led by Marvin.

Hamster Huey said:
Jono said:

That they couldn't find it in themselves to note the Annear presentation, speaks volumes of lack of quality and dignity carried by the vast majority of League-aligned reporters, led by Marvin.

So after banging on about this before, I'm not the only person on here who things Rothfield sounds like Marvin the Martian? Welcome aboard Hamster!

Maybe Phil has some more 'Mel Blanc' in him?

Yeh I'm sure there's no hope of getting Will Hoppa back , but what about his younger brother The Naked Planker

2 local juniors who collectively have over 400 appearances for fhe same NRL club and represented NSW and Australia were awarded life membership of the Football Club at the meeting.

There was a presentation of a numbered jersey to a father who lost his son in tragic circumstances at the same AGM

A lady who is a legend within the club spent many hours sewing a tapestry with the likeness of the same young man which she gave to the father in a very emotional private get together before the meeting.

Rothfield.....words fail me.....

vidmar said:
2 local juniors who collectively have over 400 appearances for fhe same NRL club and represented NSW and Australia were awarded life membership of the Football Club at the meeting.

There was a presentation of a numbered jersey to a father who lost his son in tragic circumstances at the same AGM

A lady who is a legend within the club spent many hours sewing a tapestry with the likeness of the same young man which she gave to the father in a very emotional private get together before the meeting.

And this is why we must shout and scream how we feel about these non-Manly supporting scum at every opportunity. We wont get their attention through quiet tutting. Death to the infidels.

And in other news Rothfield, the Sharks still haven't won a comp. Why don't you do a story on that?

The Sharks much vaunted major sponsorship deal falls through after half a season and he writes a couple of lines about that last week. If it was any other club and especially if it was us, he and the tele would have made much more of it.

The reporting of the AGM is a classic example of what a tosser he is.

Duff said:
vidmar said:

And this is why we must shout and scream how we feel about these non-Manly supporting scum at every opportunity. We wont get their attention through quiet tutting. Death to the infidels.

ALLAH AHKBAR!!!!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8