Round 1 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Reports circling that the 3 channel 9 games for R1 2015 are:

Brisbane v Souths, Suncorp, Thurs 5th March
Parra v Manly, Parra/ANZ, Fri 6th March
Bulldogs v Panthers, TBC, Sunday 8th March

I think Channel 9 may have finally gotten it right with the opening round, especially with the first 2 games.

Although Brisbane v Souths may be a bit lacklustre considering both teams come back from England 8 days before.

Brookie Brawler said:
At least its kind of fair with Broncos and Souffs playing each other.

The team playing the Dragons should beat them by a minimum of at least 40, taking their England trip into account.

ManlyArmy said:
Brookie Brawler said:
At least its kind of fair with Broncos and Souffs playing each other.

The team playing the Dragons should beat them by a minimum of at least 40, taking their England trip into account.

I think we won our first 3 games after the 2012 WCC - although you have to keep in mind we had basically a premiership winning side (minus Robbo, Hoppa, Rodney and Des somebody or other) while the Dragons are a bit of a joke and getting worse.

marga said:
Flights booked for Round 1. :)

Are you keeping cool out there Marga? You know, when I lived in Baralaba, we'd muster and do yard work in this heat all day log. No worries. Now I have to sit in the pool and sip beer to keep cool.

#citysoft lol

mozgrame said:
marga said:

Are you keeping cool out there Marga? You know, when I lived in Baralaba, we'd muster and do yard work in this heat all day log. No worries. Now I have to sit in the pool and sip beer to keep cool.

#citysoft lol

I've been to barabababalabah! It's in the shire of banana (teehee)....maybe I went through/past it on my way to moura or biloela.

Everyone should go to Lark Quarry (110k's outside of winton....home of qantas peeps) and look at the dinosaur footprints (inspiration for the dino stampede in Jurassic park!)

frig a dig dig I'm a wealth of knowledge!

globaleagle said:
I've been to barabababalabah! It's in the shire of banana (teehee)....maybe I went through/past it on my way to moura or biloela.

Everyone should go to Lark Quarry (110k's outside of winton....home of qantas peeps) and look at the dinosaur footprints (inspiration for the dino stampede in Jurassic park!)

Classic example of the brain drain...we desperately need Hat back!:D

globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:
marga said:

#citysoft lol

CQ ROCKS!! I'll give you a quick run down on the "Postcards from home" thread on the general discussions forum. C'mon..it's boring this time of year!!

Oh, by the way GE don't tell the people of Longreach that Winton owns the claim to fame with Qantas. (Or John Travolta)LOL!

mozgrame said:
marga said:

#citysoft lol

Only 37 here today so not toooo bad. Thank goodness for aircon, pools and wine.

globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:
marga said:

#citysoft lol

You certainly are GE. I haven't been west of here for years, there are some interesting places to see. One day, after football.

I traditionally head down for the first home game, but must admit this one will have some spice to it.

The Eels with the Hayne Plane would have been a real force in 2015, without they will be back in the pack.

Guess you'll still get your Choc hug @Marga ?

Mark from Brisbane said:
I traditionally head down for the first home game, but must admit this one will have some spice to it.

The Eels with the Hayne Plane would have been a real force in 2015, without they will be back in the pack.

Guess you'll still get your Choc hug @Marga ?

Hope to see you there Mark. Yes still getting my Choc hug.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6