Round 12 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
An early start for a good round of upsets :)

Friday game should see the Eels slide past the Panthers.

Saturday games:
Raiders pulling their fingers out and shoving up the Rorters beaks :idea:
Cowboys to win another home game, this time against the Scumos :exclamation:

Sunday game - only one that counts - Manly to welcome back the Killer Foz :angel: I still feel Sid and Choc should be in Bay 317 for this, having a good old rest.

Warriors and Knights to continue their haphazard season. Maybe the home side will do their Fans proud.:shy:

Monday game to continue the tradition of 'New Coach Inception' win by the Dragons over the Rabbids :rolleyes:

Dogs, Sharks, Titans get the BYE

The Squeels and the 'Riff might actually be a good game too, in the Western derby.

Will be pleasantly surprised if the Rorters and Rabbids get rolled. Likewise the odds seem better for the Cows to bounce the Scum back outta Townsville.

Of course, the most important is Us against the brown-bagging Bronx! Great to have Killer n Foz back, but I doubt Sid n Choc will want a rest, bless em!

I'm liking the Panthers tonight at home against a Hayneless Eels.

The 'Riff have no Jamal either HM, but it is at the Panthers home-ground...

Not far at all for the Eels to travel , but it will be interesting how they go ; esp without Jarrod, as you say.

I'm hoping for a fun game, lots of points ahead of our mission in Brisbane!

Is it dry in Sydney / Sydney's west, or will it be wet weather footy again at Sportsbet?

Dry and cool. Perfect footy weather. May get a bit dewy when sun goes down though.

Thank you both there (Chip n Chase and HM)
for the weather updates...lol.

I'm hoping it's dry at the foot of the mountains, and not too dewy either, so they can throw the ball around.

Am leaning towards the 'Riff myself...at home and no Hayne for Parra.

BUT, if the Squeels win without Jarrod, and away from Pirtek, we might all have to start taking them seriously this year

RE: Round 11 - Non Manly Games

Can't be bothered to start a new thread - parra look very ordinary tonight. Wooden spooners again.

RE: Round 11 - Non Manly Games

Jerry you could just use the Round 12 - Non Manly Games thread instead.

Parra have only won something like 6 games from 20 something without Hayne playing.

Having said that over the last 2 seasons they've only won 6 games with him playing.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6