Round 12 Suncorp Double Header After Match Function

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Morning all,

Here are the details on our after match function for Round 12:

Come join Manly Sea Eagles greats Ken Arthurson, Danny Moore, Ben Kennedy & Graham Eadie as they discuss the match, current team form and future prospects with Peter 'Zorba' Peters.

There will be raffles and auctions as well as the chance to meet the Sea Eagles NRL team.

When: Friday 27 May
Match start: 7.00pm
Where: Paddington Room, Suncorp Stadium
Function start: 9.00pm (after Manly v Brisbane)
Cost: $40 in advance, $45 at the door

Function price includes function entry and cocktail food. A cash bar will be available for beverages

Function tickets can be purchased online here

Tickets for the match can be purchased through Ticketek here

If you have any questions about the event, or membership, feel free to give the Membership Team a call on 02 9970 3000.

Go Manly!

My only (minor) issue with this is the timing, the 2nd game will still be going when the function starts.

I would have thought it more sensible to start the function after the 2nd game of the double header.

Brookie4eva said:
My only (minor) issue with this is the timing, the 2nd game will still be going when the function starts.

I would have thought it more sensible to start the function after the 2nd game of the double header.

The function will continue until after the conclusion of the second game for those wanting to watch this match.

Unfortunately with the number of people expected to attend the game, it will be very difficult to access the Paddington Room once thousands of people start departing the venue.

We also decided to start the function at 9.00pm because having it start after the second game would mean the event would run later than we would like (ie starting at 10.30pm and going until after midnight was not an option)

If anyone else has any questions about the function details, please feel free to give us a call on 9970 3000.

Go Manly!

Going to be a VERY big night for the members of my MWTS trip.

Pre game Function at the famous Caxton Hotel to liven up the tonsils and get the heart pounding

One (or two) games of NRL with heaps of cold XXXX or equally as cold Bundy & Coke to down.

Post game Function at Suncorp

Bloody hell we'll need a fair shot of Berocca on Saturday morning!!!

Nik is down on the Tweed, I have a contact for him, had the GC game been on a decent day I was going to organise he, Wombat and John Harvey to come along to a MWTS get together. I keep in regular contact with Graham Eadie and he's always happy to assist where possible... but sadly NOT to be given that it's a Monday night game.

Not sure i want to be seen with a couple of hundred 1/2 pissed Manly supportahs celebrating a victory over the Donkeys in there own home.

I'll have to think about this one.................

Only 1/2...mate by the time we warm the tonsils at the Caxton, then lubricate some more during the game, it will be more like 7/8's!!

1/2?????? We have a bottle over the road from our office i'll will be having a roady or two on the train from fairfield to roma street.

Im off the drink to that week its gonna be massive origin on wednesday night, double head on friday nite

Oh dear...we are set for a big night.

It will be an interesting game I must say, the Donkeys will have at least 4 or 5 out for SOO and we are likely to be full strength!!

As I say "oh dear" it WILL be a big night....add the pre game function at the Caxton to Cambo's "cocktail" of booze for the night and you can see what I mean.

BUT

All good fun, and everyone BOOK NOW FOR THE POST MATCH FUNCTION!!

So the round 12 game is at Suncorp not Brookie? Asking this because I'm supposed to meet an old mate I have'nt seen in about 35 years when Manly play the Bronco's in Brisbane, thought that was round 26!

Round 12 is a Manly home game.....transferred to Brisbane

Round 26 is a Brisbane home game...still at Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane said:
Round 12 is a Manly home game.....transferred to Brisbane

Round 26 is a Brisbane home game...still at Brisbane

Thanks Mark. I almost blew that one . Last time I saw this guy he was working at the Leagues Club picking up glasses. He's kicked on from there though. What a great day it will be. Plenty of stories to tell and watching the mighty Eagles. Can't wait.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6