Round 14 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Fourteen
Friday, Jun 13 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Rabbitohs vs. Tigers ANZ Stadium (NINE) 7:45pm 7:45pm #NRLSOUWST

Saturday, Jun 14 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Panthers vs. Dragons Sportingbet Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLPENSGI

Roosters vs. Knights Allianz Stadium (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLSYDNEW

Sunday, Jun 15 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Bulldogs vs. Eels ANZ Stadium (NINE) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLCBYPAR

Monday, Jun 16 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Titans vs. Storm Cbus Super Stadium (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm #NRLGLDMEL

Byes: Broncos, Cowboys, Raiders, Sea Eagles, Sharks, Warriors

No Manly, no pressure this week.

You could say the Bulldogs / Eels might be the pick of games, but both are missing their best, on Origin duty.

Still might be OK; I'm just hoping for upsets to the teams in the top 8 (to help us of course).

Panthers v Dragons is the least SOO affected game.
Benji may give Sowie a lesson or two :)

Rabbids will maul the Tigers without Farrah and Woods :cool: Same for the poor Knights :s

Titans should get the Scumos if they just played as a Unit !

Eels have a chance against the Dogs if Sandow kicks them to the edges. :)
No Manly is no fun :(

Yeah I agree with all that HM, though looking at our tipping rankings, what would we know!

But I want the Riff, Scum and Dogs toppled for a start.

And we get an automatic two for our bye of course....So just for the sake of it we can say we're on top!

Ta Da!

HappilyManly said:
Panthers v Dragons is the least SOO affected game.
Benji may give Sowie a lesson or two :)

Rabbids will maul the Tigers without Farrah and Woods :cool: Same for the poor Knights :s

Titans should get the Scumos if they just played as a Unit !

Eels have a chance against the Dogs if Sandow kicks them to the edges. :)
No Manly is no fun :(

I agree with this. I still think the riff will get one on the dragoons. Benji played a very understrength sharks.

Eels vs dogs should be a good clash. A halvesless dogs vs a hayneless eels.

The logo on the front of the Rabbits jersey reminds me of the (dare I say the word) Superleague logo! Am I the only one? Why would they want to look like they're in Superleague?!

Wasn't that Man of Steel jersey used to promote Rusty's Superman movie awhile back??

Don't know why they're wearing em tonight.

(Does look like that logo too, Linda).

I've gone for my least likely to win tipping strategy this week, except for the rorters game.
It's not looking good so far. I don't like Rusty's vermin. Rabs mentioned Gift going there next year. Such a shame. He's going to look all wrong.:(

RiverEagle said:
Is Jamal Idris forgiven and back for them as well?

No RE, Idris is getting treatment for his issues and has been stood down indefinitely.

Hope for his sake he gets himself fully sorted - a waste of good talent on the sidelines and still so young. If he'd have been playing to his full potential, the Blues could've used him!

Thanks @ALinda

I agree. We poke a bit of fun at Jamal, but he's a very good young player with a great future.

I'm sure Uncle Gus and Ivan will do everything to help him too.

As for tipping: I tipped the Vermin coz I don't want em to win.

If they do (as it looks likely now) at least you get two points in our Comp.

Don't mind if the Tigs win tho at all.

Cannot believe that this the same tigers that smashed us a couple of months ago. Are Aaron Woods and Robbie Farah that important to them?

Like that last try was the softest try of the season.

eelcatcher said:
Cannot believe that this the same tigers that smashed us a couple of months ago. Are Aaron Woods and Robbie Farah that important to them?

Like that last try was the softest try of the season.

Its not even close to that side is it. Those 2 must be playing SOO for a reason.

RiverEagle said:
I'm sure Uncle Gus and Ivan will do everything to help him too.

As for tipping: I tipped the Vermin coz I don't want em to win.

Yes Idris is in good hands.

Now that's reverse logic in the tipping dept. if ever I saw it!

I was a bit worried beforehand when they were all tipping the Tigers for some reason but hopefully my 2 points aren't in jeopardy now.

Don't u just hate it when teams seem to reserve their very best footy playing against us? Like teams that tend to give away penalties and errors alot suddenly play textbook footy against us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4