Round 23 - August 15-18 schedule

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Round 23 - August 15-18

Friday
Brisbane v St George Illawarra @ Suncorp, 7:35pm
Melbourne v Sydney Roosters @ Olympic, 7:35pm

Saturday
Warriors v Cronulla @ Mt Smart, 5:30pm AEST (7:30pm NZ)
Penrith v Bulldogs @ CUA, 7:30pm
North Queensland v Gold Coast @ Dairy Farmers, 7:30pm

Sunday
Canberra v Newcastle @ Canberra, 2:00pm
South Sydney v Manly @ ANZ, 3:00pm

Monday
Parramatta v Wests Tigers @ Parramatta, 7:00pm

Quite a few friday nighters too. Which is kind of good and bad. I love firday night games but when you live in QLD and the other game has a QLD team, you spend the night on the internet rather than infront of the tele watching it live.

I'm waiting on the announcement of the schedule for the Titans game.  Potentially Beaver's last regular season hurrah at Brookie. 

Matabele link said:
I'm waiting on the announcement of the schedule for the Titans game.  Potentially Beaver's last regular season hurrah at Brookie. 

If it is not the Sunday afternoon game it will be a kick in the guts, not just to Beaver but to his legion of fans, both local, country and interstate. I hope the club are lobbying hard for a Sunday fixture, we have had more than our fair share of FNF games this year.

Who's saying he's retiring?

I know its on the cards but from his last few games I say he should seriously consider running around again. He's on fire at the moment. Don't quit while you can still step back on the inside and run past a bunch of 20 year old's to score I reckon.

I would love to see him play on, but don't think he will.

He is not a record chaser and i think he is the type of bloke who would rather go out on top while he's still got "it' rather than play on one season too long.

I think he is gone, but the decision was meant to be out around the end of last month, so possibly he has reconsidered and may play on

I will hold onto that hope anyway

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4