Round 25 v Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

stoodamire

Bencher
Assuming worst case scenario. Let's name our YARTs.

1) B. Stewart
2) J. Taufua
3) J. Lyon
4) S. Matai
5) D. Whare
6) K. Foran
7) D. Cherry-Evans
8) J. Galuvao
9) L. Foran
10) B. Kite
11) A. Watmough
12) T. Williams
13) G. Stewart

14) D. Lussick
15) G. Rose
16) D. Harrison
17) V. Mauro

Doesn't look too bad. Still 12 out of 17 premiership winning team.

Assuming worst case scenario. Let's name our YARTs.

1) B. Stewart
2) J. Taufua
3) J. Lyon
4) S. Matai
5) D. Whare
6) K. Foran
7) D. Cherry-Evans
8) J. Galuvao
9) L. Foran
10) B. Kite
11) A. Watmough
12) T. Williams
13) G. Stewart

14) D. Lussick
15) G. Rose
16) D. Harrison
17) V. Mauro

Doesn't look too bad. Still 12 out of 17 premiership winning team.

Buhrer has to be the #9 if Ballin is out, and it would also allow him alot more game time which I think he deserves.

Buhrer will be fine and won't be afforded the week off. Espescially if King and Ballin are out as well as Wolf.

In that case i would leave Buhrer as the utillity and start Liam Foran at hooker. Whare to the wing and props to move up the pecking order. Guluvao is playing good footy atm so if the young blokes can star off the bench we'll be ok.

Buhrer will be fine and won't be afforded the week off. Espescially if King and Ballin are out as well as Wolf.

In that case i would leave Buhrer as the utillity and start Liam Foran at hooker. Whare to the wing and props to move up the pecking order. Guluvao is playing good footy atm so if the young blokes can star off the bench we'll be ok.

Stevo said:

That's an incredibly selfish comment. The kid is young and has a massive future.
He suffered a very serious concussion and 5 days IMO, is simply not enough time to recover. A similar knock to the head against the Broncos and he could be in all sorts of strife.

His health must come first, irrespective of who else in the squad is out or unavailable.

Stevo said:

That's an incredibly selfish comment. The kid is young and has a massive future.
He suffered a very serious concussion and 5 days IMO, is simply not enough time to recover. A similar knock to the head against the Broncos and he could be in all sorts of strife.

His health must come first, irrespective of who else in the squad is out or unavailable.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2