Round 4 (2010) Easter Travel package to Auckland has been released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For anyone that might be interested I have released the official tour package for the round 4 clash v the Warriors in Auckland.

Provided the game is on Saturday or Sunday (which I think it will be) the date could not be more perfect for a 4 day get away with NO tiome off work needed (for most people).

I have a package deal on everything (fights as well) ex Sydney or Brisbane Good Friday (2nd April) back Easter Monday (5th April).

It would be great if some of you Silvertails could join us.

If you'd like more details shoot me an e-mail [email protected] and I'll be more than happy to send you the package details.

Yes it would

Emirates is the carrier, departs Sydney about 8.30 on FRiday and returns Monday at 7.25pm...the Brisbane flight times are similar. Sydney passengers get the new A380 aircraft!!

Fro...your system rejected my e-mail, I have PM's you now, maybe send me through an e-mail to the above address and see if your system will accept me next time??

Canteen Worker link said:
Mark - the Central West email system must have a Red-Neck protector, though somehow Matabele's get through!!! :) :) :)

state govt CW, nothing else they do works, so why should the email be any different :)

I have had 4 or 5 e-mails from Silvertails members thinking about coming along (which is great). I am sure if a few of you do travel over with the rest of the gang you'll have a ball.

Remember,

You only need to pay a small deposit now and the balance in February so no having to fork out a stack of money on the spot.

And there's no time needed away from "normal" work, the trip goes over on Good Friday and back Easter Monday.

What could be easier??....oh yes sitting at home and watching it on Foxtel BUT you'll miss out on all the fun!!

Mark, have you set a cut-off date you would like for the deposits (like end October)? Just will take me a little time to do some planning. Cheers.

No mate it's on sale until I have no more rooms or airline seats.

BUT

We'd love to get numbers in by end of November at the latest as I need to pay the airlines and hotel large deposits on 1st December.

Hope you can make it over....it's going off like a bride on her wedding night!!!

Also forgot to mention that we will do all possible to match up people (of the same sex) if you are thinking of going by yourself and you didn't want to have to pay the extra to have a room by yourself.

There's quite a few people already that we have matched up and we'll continue to do so as the numbers roll in.

ManlyBacker link said:
Mark, have you set a cut-off date you would like for the deposits (like end October)? Just will take me a little time to do some planning. Cheers.

I will be going Stewart, take my word for it, it will be 4 days that you will remember for a long long time. Hope you will be able to make the trip across the ditch.

I'm in and have booked flights through frequent flyers - arrive the Tuesday before Easter (JUST in case we have a Monday night game - can't see us having a Monday at Gosford against the Knights - but who knows?)

Back the Thursday after Easter in case we have the Sharks on the Friday.

Spot of fishing per/post game in the Taupo region and will drive up to AKL the day before the game to catch up for the fun and frivolity with the Travelling Supportahs in the evening and then back to Taupo the day after the game.

Soooooo looking forward to this trip!!

Sounds like a tough few days for you Vid?  Fishing/Footy and Drinking...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6