Round 4 - Non-Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Week 4 - Non-Manly Games

Im not in the footy comp at work because i have issues with gambling but i told everyone to pick Manly warriors Brisbane Dogs and Parra and every single one tipped all the other teams except for one picking Brisbane. Im going to rub it in on Monday.

Dogs 40 v Scumos 12. Kept them scoreless in the second half.

Good for my Tips, otherwise a boring game :cool:

I was 4 from 4 in the tipping comp... f**k you melbourne and f**k you cam smith... and f**k you canterbuggers

manlyfan76 said:
Im not in the footy comp at work because i have issues with gambling but i told everyone to pick Manly warriors Brisbane Dogs and Parra and every single one tipped all the other teams except for one picking Brisbane. Im going to rub it in on Monday.
I picked all 5 so far, because I know such a lot about footy.
Not sure why I'm currently at equal 70th spot in the tipping comp actually, quite puzzling. :huh:

HappilyManly said:
Dogs 40 v Scumos 12. Kept them scoreless in the second half.

Good for my Tips, otherwise a boring game :cool:

Boring game ? Hard to please HM , anyone smashin' the storm is anything but

Was a game of mixed emotions. On the one hand was fun to see scum1 thrashed. On the other it was bad to see scum2 winning and Tdog actually contributing.

Think of it as win/win -it was always certain that one set of villains would lose.
Plus Storm were the only undefeated side, so now we are equal 1st, and will go on to take out the minor premiership.
Plus Dogs will now be on a high and should beat Chickens next week, which will be hilarious. Another win/win game for us :)

Souffs down 16-0 against the Raiders.
Early days but wouldn't be a bad weekend if there was a Manly win over the Rorters, the Scum getting flogged, and the vermin beaten to start at 1/3.

Only downside is the Dogs winning.

Happy to see some of these teams losing, but gee I can't tip this year. 2/5 lol

Love watching the Rabbids getting skinned 22-0, and GI is playing :p

But Trent should listen to hear how these Refs are 'coaching' both sides. It is a normal role and it saves stoppages.

Foxsports producer call to the refs room..."Trent". Rabbits penalty avalache coming.

Raiders have answered that Wabbits try with another 22- 6. Pleasing. Still need to be on their game cause 16 pts could be scored by the wabs very quickly.

Raiders bomb a sitter and now the penalties start to flow.

5 straight penalties Souffs back in it what a surprise.

Raiders win 30-16. Couldn't happen to a better mob of grubs.

Second best scoreline of the weekend. But nothing will beat Manly keeping the Rorters scoreless.

HoldenV8 said:
Raiders win 30-16. Couldn't happen to a better mob of grubs.

Second best scoreline of the weekend. But nothing will beat Manly keeping the Rorters scoreless.
yeah its good eh,but you would have thought they would have gone Merritts side to alteast give him a shot at breaking the try scoring record for the club

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6