Round 5 team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
1 Brett Stewart
2 Michael Robertson
3 Jamie Lyon
4 Steve Matai
5 Michael Bani
6 Chris Bailey
7 Matt Orford (c)
8 Brent Kite
9 Matt Ballin
10 Josh Perry
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Glenn Hall
13 Glenn Stewart
Interchange
14 Heath L’Estrange
15 Jason King
16 Adam Cuthbertson
17 George Rose
18 Shane Rodney

Coach Des Hasler

Nutzcraw link said:
1 Brett Stewart
2 Michael Robertson
3 Jamie Lyon
4 Steve Matai
5 Michael Bani
6 Chris Bailey
7 Matt Orford (c)
8 Brent Kite
9 Matt Ballin
10 Josh Perry
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Glenn Hall
13 Glenn Stewart
Interchange
14 Heath L’Estrange
15 Jason King
16 Adam Cuthbertson
17 George Rose
18 Shane Rodney

Coach Des Hasler
Same rubbish no droppings what a joke :'(

reyam link said:
[quote author=Nutzcraw link=topic=180038.msg218169#msg218169 date=1239088454]
1 Brett Stewart
2 Michael Robertson
3 Jamie Lyon
4 Steve Matai
5 Michael Bani
6 Chris Bailey
7 Matt Orford (c)
8 Brent Kite
9 Matt Ballin
10 Josh Perry
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Glenn Hall
13 Glenn Stewart
Interchange
14 Heath L’Estrange
15 Jason King
16 Adam Cuthbertson
17 George Rose
18 Shane Rodney

Coach Des Hasler
Same rubbish no droppings what a joke :'(
[/quote]
neuman hes been dropped :p

guys dont worry Des's team that he puts down today is not his final team.

But interesting to note that Bani is ahead of D.Williams & Rose is ahead of Rodney. I Hope T Rex is atleast ahead of Rose because otherwise a bench with Rose and Cuthbo would be one of the fattest/ biggest / most unfit in this high tempo sport. Fair enough with one for impact value but 2 is pushing it.

Having siad that im not worried beacsue as stated the Tuesday team is always differnt to the game day one, especially considering it will be highly unlikly that both Lyon and Mattai will be fit to play.

Des likes to keep his cards close to his chest.

Lyons & Matai are named?
I thought Lyons at least was out for another week, and why no wolfman?

Predicted weather for Sunday - showers.........noooooooo ;)

mwsneagle link said:
Lyons & Matai are named?
I thought Lyons at least was out for another week, and why no wolfman?

Predicted weather for Sunday - showers.........noooooooo ;)

Lyons has been gone for 10 years or more, I guess we have lost 4 in a row though and our 1/2's are playing like S**t.....

Oh hell why not, Jamie Lyon is out for another week at least so give the old guy a shot.

No worries guys on Greggies 5 day BOM forecast; E/NE 10 knots and half overcast half sunny 23 degreees  ;D Dan owes me another beer if I'm right

see http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDG00074.shtml

Yes as several have said already Dessie keeps his cards close to his chest until raceday so we'll probably see no J Lyon, 1 Cliffy Lyons (in the stands with a beer mws eagle haha), 1 Wolfman, 1 T-Rex, no Mr Neumann....oops crystal ball has lost reception....er whats this coming thru...Manly 32-12 hmmm all good then  ;D

deadlyeagle link said:

But interesting to note that Bani is ahead of D.Williams & Rose is ahead of Rodney. I Hope T Rex is atleast ahead of Rose because otherwise a bench with Rose and Cuthbo would be one of the fattest/ biggest / most unfit in this high tempo sport. Fair enough with one for impact value but 2 is pushing it.

Having siad that im not worried beacsue as stated the Tuesday team is always differnt to the game day one, especially considering it will be highly unlikly that both Lyon and Mattai will be fit to play.

Just because they are big units, does not mean they are unfit, that view always ****s me. 2 of the best front rowers of the past 2 decades, Lazarus and Webcke, could go all day and were big fellas

Now to the actual side

1. Brett Stewart has me cracking a fat, and the whole side looks heaps stronger now if that runs out

deadlyeagle link said:
But interesting to note that Bani is ahead of D.Williams & Rose is ahead of Rodney.

Williams is out for 2 to 3 weeks with his shoulder.

DVS Matt link said:
so Williams is dropped or injured?

Coach Des Hasler has named the Strongest Sea Eagles line-up since the World Club Challenge victory. The Sea Eagles will see the return of Brett Stewart from suspension and Jamie Lyon from injury, whilst Steve Matai is expected to take the field after missing a fair part of Sundays match.

Dave Williams will miss the match with a shoulder injury that will sit him out for 2-3 weeks.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=deadlyeagle link=topic=180038.msg218186#msg218186 date=1239090283]

Just because they are big units, does not mean they are unfit, that view always S**ts me. 2 of the best front rowers of the past 2 decades, Lazarus and Webcke, could go all day and were big fellas

Now to the actual side

1. Brett Stewart has me cracking a fat, and the whole side looks heaps stronger now if that runs out
[/quote]

The game has changed allot even since the days of Webcke. My main point was we need faster more agile players, sure one big fella is fine but with the speed that the game is now played at this year (thanks to the rew ruls) a quicker player alla choc is more valuable (if he gets his head straight).

Rose keeps bringing back memories of slowly trying to come back into the defensive line when the opposition team made a major line break.... and two tackles later he was ready for the first tackle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6