Round 6 Tips

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Silver Eagle

Reserve Grader
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but when I enter my tips for round 6 they dont save and a error message comes up

Lol, i might be better off not tipping, and see what happens. Terrible tipping so far.

Chip and Chase said:
What's the error message ??

"The teams you entered have no chance of winning. Please tip properly or you'll be joining GE on the points table. - cheers silvertails team."

heres my error msg

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

Somehow i think its to do with my account as i have tried on 2 different computers and my phone and i still get the same error msg ???

Please pm me these errors and don't post them on the forums.

As for this clear cache and try again, it's more or less failing to gather some information. I have had it once in round one but thought I had eradicated the error.

I'll check in the morning for you.

Dan

Thanks. Ive cleared the cache still doesnt work, I hope it doesnt stop me from entering my tips in for this week

All fixed. The issue was triggered when the first game has not tip entered. All this was caused by having a

Code:
$num++;

In the wrong place, I moved it up one section and it now works. Sorry for the inconvenience

If anyone gets specific errors out of the comp then please PM me the followng

- Steps to reproduce
- The exact error and page

Cheers
Dan

Gawd...it's friday already?!?!

:( I don't wont another weekend of failed tipping :(

(that's the spirit)

I only entered the tipping comp because I wanted to give money to this great site, but now I find myself in despair about what a lousy tipster I am - something I already knew!
Can anyone bring themselves to tip against Manly?
I never will.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
I only entered the tipping comp because I wanted to give money to this great site, but now I find myself in despair about what a lousy tipster I am - something I already knew!
Can anyone bring themselves to tip against Manly?
I never will.

I have discovered a new mind control power that i possess. Tip aqainst Manly and they win - Souths and Roosters. Tip with them and they lose (or almost) - Storm, Eels and Tigers. I have to use this power wisely for the rest of the season. I'm thinking Sharks are looking like good things this week ;)

ManlyBacker said:
I'm confident! As promised in the Rd 5 results thread I have incorporated my super weapon for this week. Two pet treats put on the ground at the same time, left for Home team, right for Away team. A quick munch and the tips have been made and saved.

You know those pet treats aren't for human consumption.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6