Round 7 (Good Friday)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Having a look over at Ticketmaster, this is the only home game not showing. I suppose this will be our 2nd 'home away from home' game.

ManlyArmy said:
Having a look over at Ticketmaster, this is the only home game not showing. I suppose this will be our 2nd 'home away from home' game.

Gee i hope not. My father in law is in town over easter, and a cowboys fan. We had planned a big night with this one. It was my opportunity to rub it in and get a steak and beer on good friday after leaving his ball and chain out of sight and out of mind. Leaving the mother in law at home and getting out was my saving grace and i was clutching on to that very tightly

Gosford hey

HappilyManly said:
Up at Gosford - wonder if Manly will take a cruise up there again as its a public holiday ;)

If it is taken to Gosford, hope they do the cruise. I am coming down for that game.

Starting to think 2 home games played at Gosford per year is too much. We had 2 pretty poor crowds up there last year, albeit the 1st one was horribly scheduled but the game against the Warriors in beautiful sunshine still only attracted about 12,000 people.

Years ago we use to play home games against Newcastle at Gosford, a half way point for spectators, not sure why this was stopped?

jbb/james said:
ManlyArmy said:

Gee i hope not. My father in law is in town over easter, and a cowboys fan. We had planned a big night with this one. It was my opportunity to rub it in and get a steak and beer on good friday after leaving his ball and chain out of sight and out of mind. Leaving the mother in law at home and getting out was my saving grace and i was clutching on to that very tightly

Gosford hey

not supposed to eat meat good friday!

I thought we were only doing 1 Gosford game this year? I'm perth for easter, hope the game is on there!

Brookie said:
jbb/james said:
ManlyArmy said:

Gosford hey

I know, and the mother outlaw will be tutting her face off if i do at home

ManlyArmy said:

I hope its at Brooky travelling up the freeway on Good Friday is a Nightmare with holiday people, getting out of work early and then stuck in traffic.

Brookie said:
jbb/james said:
ManlyArmy said:

Gosford hey

I understood that to be a Catholic thing. As I am not Catholic, I'll eat all the meat I want.

https://secure.ticketdesq.com/book/index.cfm?fuseaction=book1&TicketDesqID=1324&OrgID=15975

Oops, Manly wants us to have a day off work :s

Friday, 14th March :huh: Manly v Souths Round 2

$145 Ferry to Gosford (Cat 1 Seating, drinks, canapes and fresh seafood)

3:30 Muster Stations at the Leagues CLub
4:00 Bus from Leagues Club Departs
5:15 Ferry from Newport Arms Departs
6:45 Arrives at Gosford Ferry Wharf (adjacent to former Iguana's Waterfront Bar - 2 mins from Souther Stand)
7:45 Kickoff for Rabbitohs NRL match
30 minues after Fulltime Departs Gosford Ferry Wharf
11:00 Back at Leagues Club with the 2 Premiership Points

Of course it is a given now under this NRL that those two clubs must take priority over anything Manly may wish to do.

ManlyArmy said:
On the Manly poster, where the draw is, Round 7 has been listed for Gosford

I didn't know there were NQ fans in Gosford? Never seen any in my travels up there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7