Round 8 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I expect Newcastle to put the cleaners through the Dogs on Saturday. Bennett was more irritable than normal during last week's press conference and he always has the game plan to tame the Dogs . Mullen's kicking game (especially his combo with McManus) will expose the Dogs' wingers .

Because the NZ version of click goes the shears isn't suitable for kids (or livestock really)

The Roosters are looking much better now their best player Shayne Hayne is back. He will be upset that the video ref didn't allow that try - look for the next 6 penalties to go the Roosters way to make up for it.

Lol @ Minichiello and the fresh air swing for the Dragqueens to score just before half time.

Italian he may be......Del Piero he's not.

Rorters seem to have them well covered though. If they lose, Robinson will not be happy with Anthony.

HappilyManly said:
eagles2win said:
Why don't they perform the NZ anthem in the ANZAC games?

Warriors asked for it in their match tonight. Don't know if the NRL agreed to it as its not an International. :cool:

Know both the Dragons and Roosters asked for the NZ anthem to also be performed

HappilyManly said:
eagles2win said:
Why don't they perform the NZ anthem in the ANZAC games?

Warriors asked for it in their match tonight. Don't know if the NRL agreed to it as its not an International. :cool:

I'm a fan of only performing the national anthems for ANZAC Day games and Tests.
Club games like the Grand Final and World Club Challenge no

Smith absolutely un touchable penalty wise. Standing side by side at marker constantly but never penalised.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2