Rub of the Magic lamp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
You get to have a rub of the New year magic lamp & the  genie gives you 2 Sea Eagle Wishes & 1 NRl Wish
What would you wish for ?

Sea Eagles - Premiership in 2011 and again 2012 (that's my two wishes)
NRL - Gallop resigns and retires to the goat farm.

Sea Eagles Premiers in 2011
Sea Eagles swoop Dally M's with DCE Rookie of the year, Lyon Centre and Snake takes Fullback. While the Dally M's aren't worth a lot they do indicate you have been playing top form football so my real wish is probably that the team plays top form football.
NRL Wish: The NRL stops being reactive and starts being proactive. As a result memberships and game attendance soars, the game begins cleaning up its poor public image and we begin to become a real threat as the premier sports code in Australia.

1st wish Manly Premiership
2nd  Manly unleash a prop that has a high work rate and is also an impact one as well

NRL they actually implement some of the ideas discussed this off season i.e Champions League, NZ Origin series

Manly: Snake back to his very best and Cunningham turns into 22 yr old Shane Webcke

Gallop to resign after been expose as contributing to Snakes criminal charges being laid

1. T Rex plays like he should and smashes all and sundry
2. Graham Lowe announces "something"

NRL - One referee

Manly win the premiership undefeated

Lowe signs Ford Australia on a 10 year $30million dollar deal
to be major sponsors

Storm lose 7 players,Slater,Smith and 5 others in round one
for season

Shane link said:
Manly win the premiership undefeated

Lowe signs Ford Australia on a 10 year $30million dollar deal
to be major sponsors

Storm lose 7 players,Slater,Smith and 5 others in round one
for season
this!

how good would the jerseys look with a ford logo on the front :)

I just hope that everyone stays fit and plays to their potential. It would be nice if DCE is a superstar and if we could unearth a rip tearing young prop to round out the squad.

As for the NRL I just want a season where refereeing decisions are consistent and reflect the actual rules of the game. I'm sick of the pink maggots unduly affecting the outcome of games.

here here chip  ..  i agree ..if the refs pick their game up we have momentum ..

Post  automatically merged: [time]1293929225[/time]

actually  if there was such a thing i would rub & wish for this scenario  its 09  round 1 we just won the WCC  no drama in the off season no distractions on *& off field, ready to defend our premiership  the way it should have been all our personnel intact..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7