Rugby league is a cruel cruel game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
Hey guys

I have decided to post today before ready what anyone else has said. I'd like to give my point of view of this Manly season.

First congratulations to "management" who got the "result" they wanted - a double loss to Cowboys and Broncos so you bring in some stupid outsider and oust Geoff Toovey, who, in my opinion has been stellar as a coach this year in the face of a ton of uncertainty, a terrible injury toll, and a season of horrible bad luck - just every game bad luck.

In my opinion - management of the Sea Eagles in only second to the NRL as the biggest disgrace.

My next point, some of you guys rate Phil Gould as a good analyst. I rate him as a phony and a Manly hating fool. Constantly tonight, here is is riding every donkey kick, waiting with baited breath to cheer on every flukey try - I am sick to death of this idiot. He needs to leave the game he is a waste of ****ing space.

Thirdly, on tonights game - turned 180 degrees on a B.Stewart bonehead play to be running in Forans pocket with the tryline wide open. Manly win this by 12 points if he scores under the posts. Dumbhead play. Straight after that flukey try after flukey try by the donkey boneheads.

Sure as hell ain't fun this.

NYEagle

So, nothing about our selections, lack of pace, non-creativity, go-forward, ageing players?
Most of what's wrong with Manly has been covered in 10 other threads, but ultimately it comes back to our coaches, 2V and Johns.

Yeh, broncos had luck but also played rather well. Phil Gould is f*** wit no doubt he loves to see manly cop it, but seriously wally " dum ****" lewis is painful as a commentator rides broncos home every f***en friday night i say channel 9 should be ashamed of the level of commentary...is it me or do they just focus and repeat all the bad **** that happens to us? Focusing the camera on tooves for example they would never do that to bennet when broncos have a bad night. F**** channel 9 and gould the ugly pr**k.

Hey guys

I have decided to post today before ready what anyone else has said. I'd like to give my point of view of this Manly season.

First congratulations to "management" who got the "result" they wanted - a double loss to Cowboys and Broncos so you bring in some stupid outsider and oust Geoff Toovey, who, in my opinion has been stellar as a coach this year in the face of a ton of uncertainty, a terrible injury toll, and a season of horrible bad luck - just every game bad luck.

In my opinion - management of the Sea Eagles in only second to the NRL as the biggest disgrace.

My next point, some of you guys rate Phil Gould as a good analyst. I rate him as a phony and a Manly hating fool. Constantly tonight, here is is riding every donkey kick, waiting with baited breath to cheer on every flukey try - I am sick to death of this idiot. He needs to leave the game he is a waste of ****ing space.

Thirdly, on tonights game - turned 180 degrees on a B.Stewart bonehead play to be running in Forans pocket with the tryline wide open. Manly win this by 12 points if he scores under the posts. Dumbhead play. Straight after that flukey try after flukey try by the donkey boneheads.

Sure as hell ain't fun this.

NYEagle

Disagree with most of this.

Firstly, how clever do you think our management is? Firstly, to engineer the circumstances that lead to the match winning try to the Cows last week, and then to encourage the missed tackles, slow play, errors and the injury to Jamie Lyon tonight. The results of the last two weeks have nothing to do with them.

Phil Gould has been extremely complimentary of Manly over the past 10 years. Even tonight he commented on how we wouldn't be lying down and giving up (even though it looked like we eventually did). When he spoke about our need to rebuild, again, he refered to how good we have been. He just likes to see good teams do good things, which unfortunately Brisbane did tonight.

The balls up between Snake and Foran was certainly a turning point, but while you're using your predictive powers to advise what the score would have been, can you post tomorrow night's lotto numbers as well?

Disagree with most of this.

Firstly, how clever do you think our management is? Firstly, to engineer the circumstances that lead to the match winning try to the Cows last week, and then to encourage the missed tackles, slow play, errors and the injury to Jamie Lyon tonight. The results of the last two weeks have nothing to do with them.

Phil Gould has been extremely complimentary of Manly over the past 10 years. Even tonight he commented on how we wouldn't be lying down and giving up (even though it looked like we eventually did). When he spoke about our need to rebuild, again, he refered to how good we have been. He just likes to see good teams do good things, which unfortunately Brisbane did tonight.

The balls up between Snake and Foran was certainly a turning point, but while you're using your predictive powers to advise what the score would have been, can you post tomorrow night's lotto numbers as well?

I think that's two weeks straight Foran's execution has cost us games. Sorry, but I honestly do. Drop him to reggies. He's not our long term option guys. PLay Lyon (who was amazing there last week), or Meteo (who seems to lift in the position), bring in Trbojevic.

I'd even tolerate the lumps in Taufua / Hiku for that.

I think that's two weeks straight Foran's execution has cost us games. Sorry, but I honestly do. Drop him to reggies. He's not our long term option guys. PLay Lyon (who was amazing there last week), or Meteo (who seems to lift in the position), bring in Trbojevic.

I'd even tolerate the lumps in Taufua / Hiku for that.
Foran killed us in the opening 15 mins of play ,His 2 mistakes leading to two tries took our edge & all our confidence.F#ck him off.

Cruel! CRUEL!

I had Mick Deveres season tickets to the game last night in the broncs members section.

Having to watch that as one of two manly fans in the entire stand was cruel.

I don't know and if we do and if we don't I won't be blaming wolfy tafua foran watmough or anyone else.. When will we win the next one?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4