Rugby League Live 2 PS3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
Anyone played it?
Any good?
Worth the $$$?
Need to get a footy fix over the summer.

Clint said:
Anyone played it?
Any good?
Worth the $$$?

Nope. Unless you like 5-6 intercept passes per game. Has a very flawed physics engine and poor game play.

Having said that, should be able to get it for cheap prrowned so could give it a whirl.

Clint said:
Anyone played it?
Any good?
Worth the $$$?

Played it on the xbox 360, and yeh it definitely fills a gap, all down to preference obviously but I really like it and is well worth a try for any footy fans! Few years old and I still play it every now and again.

Think there is a world cup edition as well. Although not 100%

TagMonster said:
Clint said:
Anyone played it?
Any good?
Worth the $$$?

Nope. Unless you like 5-6 intercept passes per game. Has a very flawed physics engine and poor game play.

Having said that, should be able to get it for cheap prrowned so could give it a whirl.

Yeh that is true, its no EA Sports game thats for sure, but interceptions can be great fun, it just depends on whether you throw them or catch them.

I think it's a game that whilst isn't great is still very fun to play, that might be casue its he only league game out though :dodgy:

TagMonster said:
Clint said:
Anyone played it?
Any good?
Worth the $$$?

Yeah it punishes idiotic passing, you can almost never scoot from dummy half and your winger on legends mode can be run down by George Rose

That said if you play the game as it's played today you'll go a long way to winning games

The form bar drives me a little bonkers because if they play bad they keep playing bad and your better off just dropping them for a few weeks

I beat parra in the gf 108 to 12 in a 40 minute game on legend

If it's anything like ET's rugby league it will be a piece of ****e.. I was playing a mate and was losing in the last minute of the game then I did the most beautiful amazing last minute attacking movement.. The ball went through something like 30 sets of hands. I dove for the try line and the ref blew the whistle whilst I was in mid air. Game over, I lost. Refs suck.

Buy its a really good game, their an australian developer and are committed to making australian sports games like league, cricket and aerial ping pong.

As for the comment about intercepts my advice would be stop trying to play it like an arcade game and play it like rugby league, make yards thru your forwards and use s good kicking game too many flat passes will be intercepted ala grubmorley

Bomack44 said:
Buy its a really good game, their an australian developer and are committed to making australian sports games like league, cricket and aerial ping pong.

As for the comment about intercepts my advice would be stop trying to play it like an arcade game and play it like rugby league, make yards thru your forwards and use s good kicking game too many flat passes will be intercepted ala grubmorley

The ones who shipped it were aussie, the developers are Russian

cherry_poppins said:
Bomack44 said:

The ones who shipped it were aussie, the developers are Russian

What was the hurry?

You guys realise you are adult males right??

Here's some ideas! Go pig hunting. Catch some mud crabs. Spear fishing is fun and challenging. Take the compound bow out and try your luck at getting some deer. Swim. Fish. Try out some combat sports, or at least training. Boxing. MMA. Kick boxing. Judo.

Hit the bush. Do some camping. Find a secluded beach and claim it as your own for a week or so. Start a muscle car project. Do some DIY around the house. Build a BBQ. Invest in an abortion clinic. Make a sex tape. Get some home brew going.

Oh, who am I kidding?? You can do all that on the internet/x box/play station. Why leave the house?? lol

Go to the pub, $hit yourself and lose a shoe. Can't ask for a better past time really!

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Stevo said:
Go to the pub, $hit yourself and lose a shoe. Can't ask for a better past time really!

Exactly! As long as you can get in a fight at the start of the night. A f**k at the end of the night, and squeeze in a feed along the way...it's a bloody top night out. What's wrong with you blokes?? I thought this was a bloody footy forum?

Clint said:
mozgrame said:
Get some home brew going.

You mean like this???

damn it! Now I need to know what is the rest of that message on the door mat????

Did I bring my what????????

edit: Forgot to say please! Please!!

Stevo said:
Or this home brew?

Nice Stevo.
You've got to upgrade to the keg system mate. So much easier than washing 30 bottles.
Git rid of that dryer. What do you need that for? Clothes are overrated.
You'll then fit in a full size fridge. :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7