Rugby League Movie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
I just heard about an Aussie rugby league movie coming out.

Its a typical aussie style movie about a western sydney league team.

Apparently they come up against former greats like Gene Miles and Mario Fenech amongst others in the final and beat them.

The lead guy was in pizza - the asian comedian, his name is ahn ko or something like that

Anyone know aything about it - ill try find out some details at lunch time

I know that Matty Johns is in it and it is about a rugby league team that is to take on 13 of the best players the game has to offer.. or something along those lines?

Is King in it fluffy.

He would be a good actor. He may struggle with the Prop role though.

was written and produced by an imigrant who got young Aust of the Year.very intelligent kid.
He said it is along the lines of Bend it like Beckem etc.
Has Tim baillys voice in it. It should be good .cant wait.

Release Date: August 3, 2006
Sneak Previews July 28, 29 & 30

Writer/Director: Khoa Do (The Finished People/2005 Young Australian of the Year)

Cast: Anh Do (Pizza), Angus Sampson (TV- Thank God You’re Here), Paul Nakad, Steven Rooke, Emma Lung (Peaches), Peter Phelps (Lantana, Stingers), Claudia Karvan (High Tide, Love My Way) and NRL’s Matthew Johns.

Genre: Comedy

Rating: PG

Running Time: 90 mins

Press Images: www.image.net

Official Site: www.footylegends.com

"...a heartfelt, feel-good winner that beautifully tackles two Aussie essentials: family and footy."
Filmink Magazine

Set in Sydney's western suburbs, FOOTY LEGENDS tells the story of Luc Vu, a young man with an obsession about football. Out of work, and with welfare authorities threatening to take away his little sister, Luc re-unites his old high school football team to win a competition that could change all their lives.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2