Rugby League Week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RLW comes out on a Wednesday, Big League comes out on a Thursday. RLW has a lot more stories on players, Big League is more statistical based and has the full match programs in the middle. My old man is a RLW man, I'm a Big League man, personal preference really.

King said:
RLW comes out on a Wednesday, Big League comes out on a Thursday. RLW has a lot more stories on players, Big League is more statistical based and has the full match programs in the middle. My old man is a RLW man, I'm a Big League man, personal preference really.

RLW changed to a Thursday last year as well, was always Wednesday before that

I buy both. I used to only buy RLW and thought it a lot better than BL, but when Ian Heads left as editor, I thought it became a bit sensationalist. While the have more stories in RLW, I think the quality of stories in BL are a little better.

Being from the bush, I do enjoy the bit of focus bush footy receives towards the back of RLW. While with BL, I like looking through the teams and results of the lower grades and second tier comps.

I am so uninterested in anything non Manly now I buy neither!!

Rapidly becoming disillusioned with regards to all things League.

I'll still be a Manly fan until the day I die, and still participate in all things Manly but as to the rest....Pffft, waste of time and money!!

I am not as old as Mark but my feelings are the same.

Always watched all games. Now I only watch Manly and maybe one other game.

They are losing plenty of us long term fans.

@bob dylan They don't need us anymore mate, they are aiming the game at a whole different market, we are superfluous to their needs these days.

Must admit I don't watch as much as I used to. I used to watch both Friday games and the Sunday arvo game plus go to the old man's to watch Manly if they were on Fox, as I don't have it. Would often listen to the Saturday and Monday games on the radio.

These days I watch the first Friday game, the first 10-15 of the second game then go to bed. I watch the Sunday arvo game if I don't have anything else to do, although I do listen to the Sunday games while I'm doing jobs around the garden etc. Don't watch/listen to Saturday or Monday games unless it's Manly which I'll watch through the NRL Live app.

I'm not sure if my decline in viewership/listenership is a result of anything the NRL have done, but rather with a growing family and the associated responsibilities, I don't have the time. Having said that, if the other games were really grabbing my attention, I'd make time to watch them.

I just peruse the fine pages of silvertails for my fill of quality, up to date football news. I trust the authors of these threads more than paid journalist drivel.

I used to get RLW for about 30 years. When i was 15 we moved so adelaide and i had to hunt for a newsagent that would bother ordering them in. Finally i found one that was ordering in another so figured what the heck. I used to ride my pushy miles on a thursday after school to get it.

When tony durkin or was it bernie pramberg took over as editor it went downhill fast . They are both clowns i cant tell them apart . I persevered for a while but the quality just wasnt there. As other have stated Ian heads was the man

Why anyone would bother with the internet content these days is beyond me

bob dylan said:
I am not as old as Mark but my feelings are the same.

Always watched all games. Now I only watch Manly and maybe one other game.

They are losing plenty of us long term fans.
I am with you BD,and Mark,becoming more disillusioned each day,the inconsistency that is creeping into the game is getting worse,the other codes would laughing their heads off at us

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2