rugby thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
No Rabbitohs league tonight so I'm going to try and watch the wallabies v nz
Nz by plenty but I'm hoping for aus by 12+.

manlyfan76 said:
And the coach has walked away.

Its sad. If Kurtley Beale concentrated on his footy more none of these dramas would have happened. Michael Cheika should be the new coach

Just finished watching and thought it was a very enjoyable 79 mins and 57 seconds.

Then it hurt quite a bit!

I should've watched the post game interviews as I seemed to have missed quite a bit of drama!

More Kiwi's than aussies at suncorp. Still a win would be very very very nice (and welcomed!!!!)

Harry said:
manlyfan76 said:
And the coach has walked away.

Its sad. If Kurtley Beale concentrated on his footy more none of these dramas would have happened. Michael Cheika should be the new coach

Beale should not have been picked at 10 in those early games ahead of his nsw team mate where they won the super rugby title

Either way....isn't it only 11 months or so before the world cup?

Better get their act together asap.

globaleagle said:

Indeed GE. It appears all but official that Michael Cheika has the Wallabies job on a 3 year deal. He is our best chance of success at the RWC. The Wallabies have England & Wales in their pool so it will be tough just to make it to the knock out stages.

Mals said:
globaleagle said:

Indeed GE. It appears all but official that Michael Cheika has the Wallabies job on a 3 year deal. He is our best chance of success at the RWC. The Wallabies have England & Wales in their pool so it will be tough just to make it to the knock out stages.
I would like to see as well Alan Jones have a big say in the Rugby maybe as a Director of coaching etc. Cheika is the best guy for the job, he won't put up with crap and being a very wealthy guy, he is not doing it just for the money but for his love of rugby and wanting the Aussies to do well

The wallabies should sign Inglis and have a real crack at getting Bill back down under.

One the eve of Rugby World Cup 2015 in England!

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/

---

Opening match: England v Fiji - kickoff 5:00am Sat 19 Sept Sydney AUS time, Twickenham

1st Wallabies match: Australia v Fiji - kickoff 1:45am Thu 24 Sept Sydney time, Millenium Stadium Cardiff

2nd Wallabies match: Australia v Uruguay - kickoff 9:00pm Sun 27 Sept Sydney time, Villa Park Birmingham

3rd Wallabies match: Australia v England - kickoff 6:00am Sun 04 Oct Sydney time, Twickenham

4th Wallabies match: Australia v Wales - kickoff 2:45am Sun 11 Oct Sydney time, Twickenham

---

TAB Odds @ 18Sep15 prior to start of event, overall winner:

2.25 New Zealand
6.00 England
7.00 South Africa
8.00 Australia
11.00 Ireland
15.00 France
29.00 Wales
67.00 Argentina
201 Scotland
251 Fiji
401 Samoa
501 Tonga
1001 Italy
2001 Japan
2501 Canada
2501 Georgia
2501 USA
3001 Namibia
3001 Romania
5001 Uruguay

---

Was a great show on Foxsports this arvo highlighting RWC2011 matches & progression, was a nice succinct production, enjoyed over beers @ the pub.

Go Wallabies!

Fiji far from embarrassed by england even though they lost.

Lots of 'swing low sweet chariot' chants around the ground.

Our first game against fiji as well. Poor buggers!

Canadian accents commentating! Sounds weird. Go Aust....Go Canada!

Last edited:
Whilst Georgia's upset win over Tonga was pretty good.....I don't think anything stands up to the Japan v Sth Africa game!

wow!

34-32 to Japan (coached by aussie ex coach Eddie Jones)

Very entertaining game to watch and the crowd was awesome. Great stuff!

Whilst Georgia's upset win over Tonga was pretty good.....I don't think anything stands up to the Japan v Sth Africa game!

wow!

34-32 to Japan (coached by aussie ex coach Eddie Jones)

Very entertaining game to watch and the crowd was awesome. Great stuff!
Best last ten minutes ever.
To hold the ball like that and keep going for victory was amazballs. The emotion of the crowd and players bought a tear to my eye.

Best last ten minutes ever.
To hold the ball like that and keep going for victory was amazballs. The emotion of the crowd and players bought a tear to my eye.
And the Japanese turned down a penalty that would have drawn the game. Amazing and very uplifting.

Wallabies v Fiji - teams announced
Wallabies
1. Scott Sio
2. Stephen Moore (captain)
3. Sekope Kepu
4. Kane Douglas
5. Rob Simmons
6. Scott Fardy
7. Michael Hooper
8. David Pocock
9. Will Genia
10. Bernard Foley